Five-year-old boy all set to get his first haircutMarch 15th, 2012 - 11:04 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Mar 15 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Generally babies get their first haircut in their very first year, but one toddler in UK has had the misfortune of not having a haircut till now, despite the fact that he is now 5 years old.
Rean Carter is a five year old boy but almost always he is mistaken for a girl and that is because his hair is up to his waist and he looks like a cute little girl with golden locks.
Apparently after joining school, the hapless 5 year old is tired of his long hair and for being mistaken for a girl and so he asked his mother to take him to the barber to chop off his locks.
His mother, Leeanne Smith said that, “When Rean was born he had a lovely little curl of golden hair at the back of his head. I just could never bear to get it cut, not even his fringe. Now it flows all the way down his back to his bottom and is very beautiful and soft. When we go out he is often mistaken for a little girl. People say, “Isn’t she gorgeous”, but it has never bothered him. He just laughs.”
- Big B touched by media's restraint (Movie Snippets) - Nov 09, 2011
- Bieber's new hairdo costs him 80,000 fans - Feb 25, 2011
- Justin Bieber donating chopped hair to charity - Feb 22, 2011
- Cyrus shocks fans with short hair - Aug 14, 2012
- Justin Bieber donates his hair for charity - Feb 25, 2011
- Jackson gave me cocaine: Aaron Carter - Jul 01, 2011
- Willie Nelson Chops His Reddish Pigtail - May 27, 2010
- Justin Bieber donates hair to charity on Ellen DeGeneres' show - Feb 25, 2011
- Chinese get new year's first haircut for good luck - Mar 06, 2011
- Peter Andre upset with daughter's straightened hair - Feb 02, 2011
- Aniston found Rachel haircut ugly! - Jan 19, 2011
- A dog with nearly 2 mn Facebook fans - Sep 23, 2011
- Bald and beautiful: Women take the bold cut (Feature) - Nov 14, 2011
- Dhoni sports a bald look after World Cup triumph - Apr 03, 2011
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Sports Another New Hairdo - Apr 16, 2010