Earthquake cures Robert Valderzak deafnessAugust 31st, 2011 - 9:34 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Washington, Aug 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The recent 5.9 quake that struck the United States was not all bad news, at least for one man. 75-year-old Robert Valderzak claims that he was supernaturally healed after the earthquake. The man has been deaf since Father’s Day.
When the earthquake struck in Virginia, Valderzak was at the hospital where he was recovering from his fall last June. As people were running outside the building, Valderzak simply lay on his bed and when everything was over, he realized that he has been positively affected by the quake.
He reportedly sat up and told his children who were standing on his bedside that, “You know, my hearing is back. I can hear everything, people in the hallway.” Those were the first words he had spoken since he fell on Father’s Day.
Chief of Staff at the Virginia Medical Centre in Northwest DC, Dr Ross Fletcher, confirmed that Valderzak is speaking again but he suggested further tests to confirm that he was indeed healed.
Valderzak doesn’t think that is necessary. To him, only one thing is clear. He told FOX News that, “To me, it was a miracle, a blessing from God up above. Couldn’t ask for a better day.”
- California rattled by 3.6 earthquake - Aug 25, 2011
- 7.3 magnitude earthquake strikes Fiji - Sep 16, 2011
- Washington monument closed indefinitely due to cracks - Aug 24, 2011
- 5.8 Magnitude Earthquake Rattles Virginia, Washington, D.C. - Aug 24, 2011
- Earthquake of 5.6 scale hits Reno - Oct 27, 2011
- Strong earthquake strikes the U.S. East Coast, widely felt - Aug 24, 2011
- Earthquake shakes China's Yunnan province - Sep 07, 2012
- Scientists say that "Toads 'could be used to predict earthquakes'" - Dec 02, 2011
- 65 dead in New Zealand quake - Feb 22, 2011
- Washington D.C. Earthquake Was Not Felt By The U.S. President - Jul 17, 2010
- Argentina struck by 6.2 magnitude earthquake - Oct 06, 2011
- Mild Earthquake Hits San Francisco - Jan 08, 2011
- Virginia teacher Taylor Anderson 'presumed dead' in Japan's disaster - Mar 22, 2011
- With Fletcher, it's advantage India: Bell - Jul 18, 2011
- Brit girl, 18, dies from rare heart condition after first kiss with boyfriend - Feb 11, 2011