Dr Death traces found in dead skier Jonathan Myles Robinson’s bloodMarch 24th, 2011 - 10:11 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Mar 24 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Medical investigator examining the body of British skier Jonathan Myles Robinson has revealed that they found traces of Dr. Death in his blood.
Dr. Death is another name given to the drug para-Methoxyamphetamine which is also called “designer amphetamine”. The drug is a mind altering substance and the doctor say he did not determine the quantity in the blood of Robinson.
Robinson died tragically in 2009 when he was found at the foot of a 300ft rock. The recent autopsy was the second to be performed on the body. Dr Nathanial Carey who performed the latest autopsy suspects that Robinson might have been alive when he started falling judging by injuries on the body. He however insists that he has not ruled out foul play in connection to the death of Robinson.
On the very last day that Robinson was seen alive, witnesses say he dropped off a family friend at her hotel. Robinson and his family were in the Swiss resort of Wengen. The family moved to the place on the 21st of December 2009 and Robinson was last seen alive on the 22nd of December.
After examining the injuries suffered by Robinson, Dr. Carey said that, “It seems to me the likely explanation is an accident but other possibilities have not been totally explained.”
Dr. Carey gave the testimony in front of an inquest to determine the actual cause of Robinson’s death.
- Bangladesh court orders exhumation of 'whipped to death' girl's body for new autopsy - Feb 08, 2011
- Dr. Conrad Murray faces manslaughter hearing - Jan 05, 2011
- Brit man drowns in bath as wife cheats on him with stepson in hotel - Jan 26, 2011
- Yasser Afrafat's body to be exhumed - Jul 04, 2012
- UP to upgrade and modernise autopsy centres - Aug 26, 2012
- Body of girl raped, whipped to be exhumed - Feb 07, 2011
- Ex-Man City star's wife was 'killed' by routine liposuction surgery, inquest told - Mar 08, 2011
- Batcha's death due to asphyxia, says doctor - Mar 17, 2011
- Randy Savage's cause of death still unknown even after autopsy - May 23, 2011
- Sikh caught drinking over Skype, kills cousin in Britain - Apr 20, 2012
- Six bullet wounds among 20 injuries on Kishenji's body: Autopsy - Nov 27, 2011
- Chauffeur behind Princess Di's death was 'framed as a drunk driver' - May 20, 2010
- Death of Indian engineer in US being probed - Apr 25, 2012
- Alcohol consumption may increase drug abuse risk: Study - Dec 15, 2010
- Improved autopsy techniques 'could make faith groups happy too' - Mar 02, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,