Doncaster Woman Steals Safe Between Her LegsJune 1st, 2011 - 10:57 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Doncaster, June 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A CCTV footage at a shop show that a woman might have walked away from the shop with a safe between her legs! In the video, the woman who was part of a group made up of four women and two men walked into the shop wearing a trouser. However when she was leaving the store the video captured the woman wearing a long skirt with something hidden under it. The video also showed that the woman was struggling to walk as she made her way out of the shop.
The stolen safe contained jewels and money worth about £20,000. The police have asked the public to assist them with information that may lead to the arrest of any of the members of the gang.
The incident happened on the 10th of May at a store on Bentley Road in Doncaster. The woman made her way into the bathroom as the other members of the gang kept the shop assistants occupied. Afterwards, she made the exit with the members. No one seemed to have noticed that the woman was carrying anything between her legs as she walked out of the store.
No one has been arrested in connection with the crime.
- Woman takes away safe under skirt in $49,000-theft - Jun 03, 2011
- Woman arrested for stealing 2398 jars of coffee - Nov 05, 2011
- Asian-origin girl, paralysed in shooting, faces tough life - Mar 26, 2012
- Brit pensioner fights off 6 sledgehammer-wielding thugs with handbag - Feb 08, 2011
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- LiLo's necklace theft 'clearly visible on surveillance video' - Feb 25, 2011
- Chandigarh jewellers asked to install security systems - Jan 23, 2011
- Muslim woman whipped in public for wearing trousers - Dec 14, 2010
- Indian-American diamond merchants re-enact movie heist, held - Feb 26, 2011
- Woman drops pant after rat runs up her trouser - Jun 12, 2012
- LiLo's family 'to sue jewellery store for selling surveillance footage' - Mar 09, 2011
- For women, it's never too much of clothes for holidays - Jul 10, 2011
- Brit school bans Miss Sexy trousers for being 'unhelpful to learning' - Nov 04, 2010
- Chain snatchers and their new tricks - Jun 04, 2012
- LFW: Siddharth Mallya in tuxedo, Amy Jackson in sari - Aug 04, 2012