Deer caught on CCTV crashing into shopJanuary 10th, 2012 - 9:56 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New Jersey, Jan 10 (THAINDIAN NEWS) No one was injured when a deer came crashing into a shop in Woodbury Heights. The animal seemed to have strayed and smashed into the front door of the shop. Temporary dazed, the animal fell on the floor before finally making it back on the feet to escape.
The entire event was captured on a CCTV footage. The security camera located near the shop showed the moment the animal emerged and ran straight into the Goodwill Store. Shoppers were going through the shelves when the incident happened. The animal looked puzzled for sometime but managed to escape from the store.
From the footage, the animal could be seen running through the parking lot of the store. The incident has been uploaded on the Internet. Wild creatures straying to a private properties is not rare.
Earlier this week, an Australian couple had the shock of their lives when they returned to their house to find a six foot crocodile in their lounge. They eventually called the animal control unit who captured the reptile and took it from the house. Nobody was harmed in the incident which is seen as one of the most bizarre.
- Stray cow wanders into Austrian store - Sep 05, 2011
- Crocodile 'given bikini wax and pedicure' - Nov 21, 2011
- Three crocodiles escape custody in China - Apr 19, 2012
- British boy abducted from mall, raped - Aug 22, 2012
- Huge pet crocodile seized in Mexico - Feb 10, 2012
- Reddy supporters protest his arrest - Sep 06, 2011
- 100mn-year-old cat-like croc fossil found in East Africa - Aug 05, 2010
- Ian Botham's son worried about his kidnapped dog - Nov 25, 2011
- Deer crashes through Halifax coffee shop - Jun 22, 2011
- Dumb Oz bakery robber traps himself in locked storeroom - Feb 01, 2011
- West African dwarf crocodiles seized in London - Jun 10, 2011
- Doncaster Woman Steals Safe Between Her Legs - Jun 01, 2011
- Crocodile rescued by wildlife authorities in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 05, 2009
- Tiger rescued from well, to be let off in the wild (Lead) - Feb 07, 2011
- Sri Lanka to catch man-eating crocodiles - Apr 13, 2012
Tags: animal control unit, australian couple, cctv, creatures, crocodile, deer, foot crocodile, goodwill store, parking lot, private properties, reptile, security camera, shelves, shock, shoppers, woodbury heights