Dead Mouse Found In Loaf Of Bread!September 29th, 2010 - 7:16 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Sep 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It was rather a shocking discovery by Stephen Forse, who one fine day apparently discovered a ‘dead mouse’ in a loaf of bread. Stephen Forse said that he had already used some of the bread before he discovered a ‘dark colored’ object at the corner of the bread. It was a dead mouse, which was baked into a loaf of bread!
Stephen Forse said that initially he did not recognize what that tainted ‘black thing’ was and thought that it was a hard spot and probably the dough did not mix well. However, the 41 year shocked man said that as he looked closer he found out the object had “fur” on it. Stephen Forse then made the sickening and loathsome discovery that it was a dead mouse. He told a reputed media source that bought the bread from a supermarket and when the authorities told him after examining the bread that one of its tails was missing, the Kidlington in Oxfordshire resident fell ill as he thought that he must have eaten it. He said that the reports of the investigation made him sick all the more as he was wondering where the tail was.
The manufacturing company of the bread was fined 16,821 pounds ($26,470) as it was pleaded guilty of violating health laws. The Oxford Crown Court declared that the manufacturing company Premier Foods failed to maintain the acceptable standard of the food. However, the representative of Premier Food read a statement released a statement where it was stated that the company apologizes “profusely” for the problems caused as a result of the “isolated incident”.
- Man Discovers Dead Mouse In Bread - Sep 29, 2010
- Oxford shire inhabitant Stepehen Forse finds dead mouse in a loaf of bread - Sep 29, 2010
- Dead Mouse Found in Woman's 'Healthy Living' Chips - Dec 10, 2010
- Woman finds mouse in bag of Healthy Living oven Chips - Dec 10, 2010
- From humble loaf to slice of multi-grain joy (With Images) - Mar 11, 2011
- UK's Food and Farming minister doesn't even know price of bread - Aug 02, 2010
- Scientists salvage humble bread's reputation - Sep 14, 2012
- Israeli archaeologists find ancient bread stamp - Jan 11, 2012
- Fox forces man into handing over dinner - Mar 08, 2012
- 15st man 'mugged by fox' for garlic bread - Mar 08, 2012
- Fake currency worth over $18 mn seized in China - Jul 23, 2012
- Iranians protest anti-Islam movie - Sep 13, 2012
- US cops tame drug-fuelled naked attacker who had mouse up his butt! - Nov 11, 2010
- Mountain Dew sued after dead mouse found in a soda can - Jan 04, 2012
- How to give chapathi a big boost of protein and fiber - Jun 05, 2010
Tags: authorities, dead mouse, fur, gina gomez, health laws, kidlington, loaf of bread, manufacturing company, media source, one fine day, oxford crown court, oxfordshire, premier foods, shocked man, shocking discovery, supermarket