David Bruce McMahan In War With The MediaOctober 10th, 2010 - 7:22 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
In a case that is sure to make some people squirm with disgust, the father who married his own daughter has now taken on the media for its remarks on his character. David Bruce McMahan has been in and out of the news recently after he lashed out at Tony Ortega, who is a well known editor, for exposing his dirty secrets to the world. The supposed philanthropist and successful businessman got into a lot of legal drama after his fifth wife sued him for the incestuous relationship with his daughter Linda Schutt. David Bruce McMahan asked his daughter to refuse the charges against him but the daughter realized that her father might be the pervert that the people thought him to be.
David Bruce McMahan also became the center of media attention when a weekly newspaper in New York exposed all his actions online in one of the blogs. The website claimed that David Bruce McMahan had also managed to get his Wikipedia page cleared of all the controversy, for which he, reportedly, used his power and influence. David Bruce McMahan had also sued the newspaper after it interviewed his fifth wife saying that it violated the suppressing orders issued against her. The memo published on the web against businessman also tells the entire story of the incestuous tendencies of David Bruce McMahan who duped his daughter initially to having a sexual relationship with him and then managed to even marry her in a bizarre ceremony.
The news has been a rage on the web ever since the memo was updated by the established daily on the web. David Bruce McMahan now finds himself in the middle of a legal drama that is sure to tear his public image to pieces.
- Google co-founder Brin donates $500,000 to Wikipedia - Nov 20, 2011
- Rajat Gupta's plea on wiretaps declined - Jun 12, 2012
- Haqqani ready to face memo probe, mulls legal action - Nov 21, 2011
- 'Big Love' To Conclude After Season 5 - Oct 29, 2010
- Mansoor Ijaz's credibility eroded: Pakistani daily - Jan 25, 2012
- Haqqani seeks video testimony in Memo case - Mar 25, 2012
- Jai Courtney to play Bruce Willis's son in 'Die Hard 5' - Feb 24, 2012
- Haqqani discusses secret memo with Zardari - Nov 20, 2011
- Zardari instucted Haqqani on memo: Ijaz - Feb 23, 2012
- 'Haqqani to survive punishment even if link with memo proved' - Jan 09, 2012
- Threat call for Mansoor Ijaz's daughter - Mar 14, 2012
- Maps on Wikipedia depict people's view: Founder - Nov 18, 2011
- South Africa gallery won't display Zuma painting - May 31, 2012
- Ijaz to appear before memo commission Jan 16 (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Rajaratnam character witness paid millions: Prosecution - Apr 15, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,