Cycling spectator arrested for not smilingAugust 10th, 2012 - 5:43 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Aug 10 (THAINDIAN NEWS) In the London Olympic Games a man was recently arrested by the police for his suspicious attitude. It all started out when the man was spotted walking down the route of cyclist and he looked grim. This made the Olympic police to become suspicious of the man’s behavior.
Fearing that the 54 year old man namely Mark Worksfold might be up to something that is not positive, they confronted him and handcuffed him. They immediately took him to the local police station and on investigating more about him the police discovered that the man has Parkinson’s disease and therefore the muscles around his face tend to be rigid.
This report was delivered by a guardian. Nadia was amused as well as to why he was arrested. After the guardian’s claims, the police released Nadia without any charge at all considering that the explanations were genuine. The police claimed that the main motive of arresting the man was because he was walking along the group of protesters and they had no other option apart from arresting the man in order to prevent any form of rioting that would result into violence.
- Australian man dies after being arrested - May 28, 2011
- Man leaves behind $1 million in Australian restaurant - Nov 23, 2011
- Alleged carjacker arrested when he stops for gas - Jan 12, 2012
- Man claims Glaxo drug made him a 'gay sex addict' - Feb 01, 2011
- Tyrone Burton Handcuffed But Released - Feb 04, 2011
- Disco-loving cops colour Chandigarh crime scene - Dec 14, 2011
- Postman delivers mail completely naked to a stressed-out woman - Dec 16, 2010
- Twitter can be dangerous for your Olympics wellbeing! (Olympics Diary) - Aug 01, 2012
- Queen congratulates Tour de France winner Bradley Wiggins - Jul 24, 2012
- 450 held as riots spread across Britain (Second Lead) - Aug 09, 2011
- Alberto Contador to lose his Tour de France title - Feb 06, 2012
- Man kidnapped in Delhi, police sceptical - Nov 23, 2011
- Simpson's father held for drunk driving - Aug 11, 2012
- Mistaken ID Jails Pastor With Same Name, Birth-date as Parole Violator - Aug 30, 2010
- Fake lawyer Tahir Malik arrested - Jan 10, 2011