Christopher Bridgeman and Martin Borger sue airlineAugust 30th, 2012 - 9:37 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Texas, Aug 30 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A gay couple is suing an airline for allegedly revealing a sex object that was in their luggage. Christopher Bridgeman and Martin Borger are suing the United Continental airlines for humiliating them emotionally when they taped a sex toy to their luggage.
The couple say that the incident caused them emotional trauma and they sued the airlines in a Texas district court. The two are seeking damages for international infliction of emotional distress, invading of privacy and negligence.
Borger, who is 35 says that when he recalls that incident, it still brings butterflies to his stomach. Christen David, a spokesperson for the airlines said that they had conducted a thorough investigation and they had found out that there was no proof of the allegations that have been made by the couple.
The incident took place in May as the couple were on their way back from a vacation in Costa Rica. The couple did not notice anything when they got off their flight and they went back home. It was Borger who noticed that their sex toy had been taken out of their luggage and covered in a foul smelling substance before it was taped on the top of their luggage when they went to the baggage claim area. Onlookers began to laugh when they saw this and the couple says that they suffered major emotional trauma because of this incident.
- Airline staff held for passenger's missing money - Nov 09, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady's wedding shooting lawsuit dismissed - May 28, 2010
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at rude fan - Dec 22, 2011
- I offer Heidi my most sincere apologies, says Spencer Pratt - Sep 09, 2010
- Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt Back Together? - Sep 15, 2010
- Google Maps error leads to Nicaraguan invasion of Costa Rica island - Nov 06, 2010
- Tulisa sues ex over sex tape - Mar 26, 2012
- Costa Rican diplomat kidnapped in Venezuela - Apr 10, 2012
- FIFA praises Costa Rica's victory in pre-World Cup - Jul 10, 2012
- One held after small blast on Miami airport tarmac - Dec 29, 2010
- China, a major producer of the world's sex toys - Apr 25, 2012
- Costa Rican Foreign Minister Salazar calls on S.M. Krishna in New Delhi - Oct 19, 2010
- Phony news crew smuggles $9.2 mn into Nicaragua - Aug 28, 2012
- Movie chronicling ordeal of 33 trapped Chilean miners in the making - Dec 06, 2010
- Cocaine packed in toys, candy seized in Nicaragua - Dec 27, 2010
Tags: airline, allegations, baggage claim area, borger, bridgeman, butterflies, continental airlines, costa rica, damages, emotional trauma, gay couple, infliction of emotional distress, luggage, negligence, onlookers, proof, sex object, sex toy, spokesperson, stomach