Cheeky fox takes late night tube rideAugust 9th, 2012 - 9:23 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Aug 9 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Cheeky Fox stunned commuters of the underground train in London when it jumped in to the train to take a late night ride. This happened on Monday after the London mayor Boris Johnson had given a warning against such incidents. The fox seemed not to care and he jumped in to the train carriage and took his ride.
The mayor had warned the fox not to board the train during the Olympics at all costs but it seems like the warning went to deaf ears. A witness said that the fox got off as he was getting in and since the train was from the Olympics, it looked like the fox was coming from there too. The witness took the picture of the fox and posted it on Twitter.
The witness said that it looked like the fox had the tube to itself. It looks like the foxes of London are making themselves at home since they have already infiltrated the streets of London. Another witness said that she had shared a tube with the fox and that it looked so cute. She said that after the fox got off the train, it hopped in to a hole and it looked like it was going to a safe place.
- British guard stuns paperless Cameron - Jul 31, 2012
- London mayor left hanging in mid-air - Aug 02, 2012
- Driverless tube trains for London - Feb 29, 2012
- London mayor doesn't want to be PM - Aug 09, 2012
- Trafalgar Square's Olympic Clock stops working - Mar 16, 2011
- 100 Londoners ride Tube in underwear as part of annual No Trousers day - Jan 10, 2011
- 15st man 'mugged by fox' for garlic bread - Mar 08, 2012
- Londoners pay tribute to victims of 2005 bombings - Jul 08, 2010
- Several killed in Argentinian train crash - Feb 22, 2012
- London mayor calls for a 'cycling revolution' - Jul 30, 2010