Bigfoot Killed My Dog: Claims Tim Peeler Of North CarolinaJune 19th, 2010 - 7:41 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
June 19, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): The existence of the ‘Bigfoot’ or the ‘Sasquatch’ has always created a controversy among the scientists and the common people, who have seen them. Now again, a man named Tim Peeler has come up with claims that a Sasquatch is the killer of one of his five dogs.
In early June, Tim called up the police to report the incident. He said that the Sasquatch was there when he was calling his coyotes. Peeler lives in the woods and the rolling hills of Cleveland County.
The Charlotte Observer reported that the creature Tim had seen was not dark-haired and had yellow-blond hair. Tim said the Bigfoot has beautiful hair. However, police wrote the episode as a ‘suspicious person report’ following an investigation.
The original 911 call, which Peeler made, was made public by the Charlotte Observer. Peeler was not sounding distressed in that call. He stated, “This beast killed one of my five dogs. I threw a light on it but I could not hit it as I was very afraid. It seems like an ape with a human face.”
During his conversation with the 911 number, Peeler said, “I’m going to kill him if he comes too close to me.”
Peeler, who is an experienced hunter, said that he did not shoot the beast as he was afraid of any legal trouble. He added that the beast repeatedly visited his home that evening. Tim further added that he had seen the same Sasquatch several times in the last few years.
In fact, Cleveland County had been a hot spot for the ‘Bigfoot’ sightings around 30 years back. The Shelby Star reported that the only legendary Sasquatch was called Knobby, which created lots of interest in the late 1970s. People came from distant places to spot the beast.
However, police did not confirm or deny about Peeler’s sighting of the Sasquatch.
- North Carolina Bigfoot Scares Local! - Jun 16, 2010
- North Carolina Man Claims To Have Come Across Bigfoot - Jun 19, 2010
- North Carolina man believes that he spotted Bigfoot - Jun 16, 2010
- Bigfoot Sighted In North Carolina Again - Jun 16, 2010
- US man claims to have filmed legendary Bigfoot - Mar 25, 2011
- Fabled Bigfoot on verge of discovery, claims expert - Jun 18, 2010
- Man Dressed as Bigfoot Killed - Aug 28, 2012
- Mythical 'goat sucker' beast surfaces in Texas - Jul 15, 2010
- 'Indiana Jones' hits the Yeti trail in Nepal - Oct 25, 2010
- Kentucky Finds Three Skinned Dogs On The Road - Feb 06, 2011
- Pistol Packin Texas Governor Rick Perry Shoots Coyote - Apr 29, 2010
- Bigfoot's favorite haunts revealed - Jul 07, 2009
- Chupacabras Claimed To Be Found In Texas - Jul 15, 2010
- Texas Governor Rick Perry shoots a coyote with his pistol - Apr 29, 2010
- Dog Suspected Of Being A Coyote, Released Into The Wild - Jul 26, 2010
Tags: 911, beast, bigfoot sightings, blond hair, charlotte observer, cleveland county, common people, coyotes, distant places, hot spot, human face, legal trouble, legendary sasquatch, men at work, pen men, person report, rolling hills, shelby star, suspicious person, tim peeler