Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrestedJanuary 10th, 2012 - 11:20 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Madison, Jan 10 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The police in Wisconsin have come face to face with another challenge in their profession. Prosecutors and officers will have to train their tongue to mention the unusual name of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.
The officers were called into the neighborhood of Zopittybop-Bop-Bop where residents complained of excessive alcohol and drug use. The officers say this is not the first time that Zopittybop-Bop-Bop has had a brush with the law.
Last April, Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was arrested by the police at a local park. A search on him yielded a loaded handgun. The weapon was hidden at his backpack when he was arrested.
The Capital Times’ report states that Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was arrested last week near the Reynolds Park in Madison. The report says the officers’ action was prompted by a report from the neighbors.
He is currently scheduled to be taken to court at a later date. He has been given the multiple charges of drug possession and carrying concealed knife.
He is still being held in jail. It is not clear if he has been handed a bail because MSNBC.com reports that his jail records does not reflect one. It is also not readily clear if he has an attorney to represent him.
- Downey Jr. wishes to have a daughter - Oct 15, 2010
- Four-year-old boy shoots three-year-old girl - Jul 31, 2010
- Botox 'may help women with vaginal spasms that prevent them from having sex' - Feb 26, 2011
- Suspect arrested while trying to copy the Craigslist killer - Oct 03, 2011
- Mexican marines capture son of Sinaloa drug cartel leader - Jun 22, 2012
- Redmond O'Neal dealing with drug possession charges - Aug 05, 2011
- Man jailed for eating cats - Feb 16, 2012
- Johnny Depp working with Disney on two new film projects - Jul 13, 2011
- V/H/S horror film's graphic scenes sickens people at Sundance Film Festival - Jan 31, 2012
- Probe ordered against Punjab jail official - May 07, 2012
- Evicted occupiers return to NYK park; 100 arrested - Nov 16, 2011
- Is Wayne back to his wild ways? - Nov 07, 2010
- Palin's former staff asks for delay of over 25,000 emails for 15th time - Dec 29, 2010
- Torn corneas and vision issues follow contact lenses recalls - Oct 11, 2011
- Poll says that Justin Bieber would be in rehab by 30 - Mar 30, 2011
Tags: backpack, bop bop, brush with the law, capital times, doo doo, drug possession, excessive alcohol, handgun, jail records, local park, msnbc, neighborhood, neighbors, profession, prosecutors, report states, reynolds park, tongue