Bear cub goes shopping in Pittsburg Mill center!July 23rd, 2012 - 8:31 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Pittsburgh, July 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Shoppers in a Pittsburg mall got the shock of their lives when they found out that a bear cub was also shopping along with them!
A bear cub came onto the entrance of a Sears departmental store, which is located in Pittsburgh Mills. The automatic doors sensed that someone was standing at the entrance and wanted to get in, so they opened and the bear cub came inside. The shoppers at the store went into a tizzy and most of them headed straight for the exit doors.
However the bear cub was pretty docile in nature and she didn’t harm anyone. She weighed around 120-125 pounds and she was captured after being sedated.
The security director for Pittsburgh Mills – Brian Grant said that, “The bear just walked up to the automatic doors, they opened and he just ran in. One of our officers arrived here and saw people running out the doors.”
According to one Sears shopper, “The voice (on the loud speaker) seemed calm but slightly panicked. And then, as we’re walking casually – there’s like a group of us – and as we got to the exit, the one employee says, ‘There’s a bear!’ And we all look at each other and we just run out.”
- Gaga to style department store for X-mas - Nov 16, 2011
- Black Friday 2011 Walmart early openings - Nov 23, 2011
- Black Friday 2010 ads leaked yet again - Nov 19, 2010
- Zombie Look Of Sears' Site Grabs Many Eye-Balls - Oct 28, 2010
- Thermal, California woman gets off with $6 during armed robbery - Mar 10, 2010
- Kardashian sisters to launch apparel line - Jan 13, 2011
- Eight people hurt in Salford Tesco fridge explosion - Dec 13, 2010
- Jack Hanna Fends Off A Grizzly Bear By Utilizing Pepper Spray - Jul 28, 2010
- Tigress gives birth to one cub - Nov 21, 2011
- Shoplifting Reporter Desiree Fontaine Arrested - Jun 22, 2010
- Foreigner couple freed after being locked in Goa store - Apr 28, 2012
- Polar bears losing fur from mystery illness - Apr 11, 2012
- Palin's reality show breaks TLC history after drawing nearly 5m viewers - Nov 16, 2010
- Black Friday deal hunters in US turn violent - Nov 26, 2011
- Computer glitch at NZ supermarket leads to free-for-all - Apr 25, 2011