Bank robber shoots himself in the footJanuary 27th, 2012 - 12:06 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Rio de Janeiro, Jan 26 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A group of robbers thought they have handed a member the easiest task when they handed him two guns just to keep watch at the fate. The other robbers were busy robbing the bank inside.
As he kept watch at the gate, the man mysteriously shot himself in the foot. The security camera outside the bank captured the moment on tape. The man could be seen with the two guns and a dark. He looked to be talking his role seriously until he lowered the gun.
A shot was suddenly fired and the man could be seen in the video limping. As the others joined, he kept limping and escaped from the scene. They managed to take away $16,000 from the bank.
However luck run out for the injured robber when he tried to get treatment at a hospital. The police are still searching for the other robbers who were involved in the crime.
The unidentified man can seriously compete for the title of the “dumbest” robber. Another robber who returned to his drink just few meters away from a bank that he had just robbed will also be a good contender for the title.
- Germany's dumbest bank robber (Osnabruck resident) jailed for 7 years - Dec 02, 2011
- Robber decked in 'Darth Vader' outfit robs a bank - Jul 26, 2010
- Man robbed at Noida mall, two hurt in shootout - Aug 06, 2012
- Bank robber shot dead in Karachi - Jan 11, 2012
- Police chase in Brazil ends with six suspects dead - Mar 27, 2012
- Bank Of America Robber Sought By FBI - Aug 28, 2010
- Serial bank robber William Easley turns himself in to the police - Oct 20, 2010
- This year's best 'dumb criminal' tales so far (The Funny Side) - Aug 17, 2012
- Brazilian striker Adriano accidentally shoots woman - Dec 25, 2011
- Robber rode skateboard to banks in Mexico - Feb 01, 2012
- Civil war enthusiast Alf Thompson uses his skills to disarm robber - Aug 07, 2012
- Gunman robs doctors mid-surgery at Venezuelan hospital - Mar 11, 2012
- Robber forgets to put on mask before robbing a bank - Aug 22, 2010
- Jeweller's house looted at gunpoint - Nov 30, 2011
- Man robs bank & then offers $1K for a ride - Nov 03, 2010