Australian twins sisters’ shooting baffles ColoradoNovember 18th, 2010 - 1:38 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Colorado, Nov 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) An Australian twin is dead and the other is currently fighting for her life in the emergency room after mysterious shootings. Investigators are baffled at the circumstances surrounding the incident which happened at a shooting center in Colorado. One of the twins died instantly while the other is in critical condition after gun bullets were found in their heads.
Police have not ruled out a possible suicide pact between the two women because of the way the incident happened. The surveillance cameras at the Family Shooting Centre in Cherry Creek State Park, south of Denver revealed that the 22-year-old twins fell almost simultaneously to the ground and the police believe that they might have agreed to shoot themselves at the same time.
Police are also investigating possible misfiring from the guns but the shooting center’s owner Doug Hamilton does not believe that is the case. He argued that, “This was not an accidental shooting”.
The family of the twins is on their way from Australia to help identify which of the twins is dead and which one survived. This has become necessary because of the identical nature of the twins.
Police investigation into the incident continues.
- Family Flies in To Identify Which Australian Twin Died in Colorado Shooting - Nov 18, 2010
- Twins Shoot Themselves At A Firing Range - Nov 19, 2010
- Obama denounces Sikh Gurudwara shooting - Aug 06, 2012
- iPad thieves rip off part of Colorado man's finger at Denver-area mall - Apr 20, 2010
- US sleuth links gurdwara shooting with Sikh murders - Aug 18, 2012
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' shootout disturbing: Big B - Jul 21, 2012
- Batman movie premiere turns deadly in Denver, 12 dead (Fifth Lead, changing dateline) - Jul 20, 2012
- Police: Colorado firing range twins had a suicide pact - Nov 19, 2010
- Shooter at Batman premiere: I was 'the Joker' - Jul 21, 2012
- Chinese daily criticises US for gurdwara shooting - Aug 07, 2012
- 'Their tears would make an ocean overflow' - Aug 08, 2012
- Gurdwara shooting: FBI hunts for motive (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Gurdwara shooting: FBI looks for motive, India shocked (Fourth Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- India shocked as FBI hunts for gurdwara killings' motive (Third Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- US investigating Sikh gurdwara shooting as domestic terrorism - Aug 06, 2012
Tags: australia, bullets, cherry creek state park, circumstances, colorado colorado, critical condition, doug hamilton, emergency room, guns, investigators, police investigation, possible suicide, shooting center, suicide pact, surveillance cameras, time police, twins sisters, two women