Aged Woman In Michigan Is Baffled By The Sight Of Marijuana In A Mail At Her ResidenceJuly 22nd, 2010 - 7:37 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
July 22, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): The police personnel have asserted that an astounding 2-pound parcel of marijuana had emerged in a mail in the previous week at the residence of an aged woman in southern Michigan’s Blackman Township. This township is located approximately 75 miles west of Detroit. The residence of the woman is in the 500 block of Longfellow Avenue.
The woman dialed the number of the public safety division around 4:20 p.m. to alert the police officers about the parcel.
Subsequent to the woman in question instantaneously dialing the number of the police personnel, the police officers arrived at the spot. They have uttered that they are unaware of the dispatcher of the weed. The police force has acquainted itself with the fact that the Arizona return address on the parcel was counterfeit.
The policemen have revealed that the pot has the value of approximately $2,400. The deputy director happens to be Jon Johnston. He has asserted to The Jackson Citizen Patriot that the marijuana was either delivered to the woman’s residence by accident or someone intended to run off with it from the mailbox prior to her glance.
It is likely that the pot will be obliterated. The police personnel deem that the aged female was not the planned receiver of the parcel of marijuana.
- Woman Of Michigan Puzzled On Seeing Marijuana In A Mail At Her House - Jul 24, 2010
- Shocked Michigan woman finds marijuana in her mail - Jul 22, 2010
- Woman In Michigan Finds Marijuana In Mail - Jul 22, 2010
- Michigan Woman Finds Marijuana In Mail - Jul 24, 2010
- Surprise! Woman Gets 2 lbs of Marijuana in the Mail - Jul 22, 2010
- Fatal Car Crash Into A Male's Residence In Maryland Unveils Colossal Indoor Pot Farm - Dec 24, 2010
- Two Californian Girls Hospitalized Subsequent To Wolfing Pot Cookie - Jan 27, 2011
- Troops in Mexico Burn 134 Tons of Marijuana - Oct 22, 2010
- US man complains to cops about 'nasty' marijuana - Oct 26, 2010
- Tripura police seize parcel with live cartridges - Jun 19, 2011
- Man Complains To Police About Buying Bad Pot, Lands Himself In Jail - Oct 26, 2010
- Girls hospitalized after eating a pot cookie - Jan 27, 2011
- Defeat In A Contest Of Arm-Wrestling Ignites Uncontrolled Irascibleness In A Floridian Male - Aug 24, 2010
- Oklahoma mother gets 10 years behind bars for $31 worth of marijuana sale - Feb 23, 2011
- US man sues hooker, seeks refund for committing illegal sex act on him - Jan 22, 2011
Tags: aged woman, blackman township, deputy director, dispatcher, jackson citizen patriot, jon johnston, longfellow, mail, marijuana, men at work, pen men, police force, police officers, policemen, pot, pound parcel, public safety division, return address, southern michigan, weed