9 years old girl gets auto-injected in a hotel bedJune 7th, 2012 - 7:52 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Aberdeen, June 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A Puyallup family is in shock when they discovered that their 9-years-old daughter Emily was struck by a needle on a hotel bed. The Puyallup family had checked into the Guest House Inn and Suites, which is located in Aberdeen. They had gone to Aberdeen to attend a softball tournament for a weekend.
Their 9 years old daughter Emily sat on the bed and she was stuck by a needle. The needle struck Emily in the right heel. Her parents took her to a doctor as they were worried for all the infections that she might have had picked up as a result of being struck by the suspicious needle.
The doctors at the hospital, where she was taken told the worried parents that they would have had to bring Emily for regular blood checkups for a year.
The family also lodged a police case and the police officials investigated the incident. After the investigation they decided that it was merely a medical case and it wasn’t of a criminal nature at all. The police officials also found two other needles under the bed.
- Suspicious Briton strangles girlfriend in bed - Apr 24, 2012
- Police to probe death of Jaipal Reddy's niece - Jun 20, 2011
- Delhi woman strangled to death inside her room - May 25, 2012
- Honour killing: Man held for daughter's murder - Jul 16, 2011
- My children think Emily is family friend: Andre - Sep 13, 2012
- Doctor molests minor during check-up, held - Nov 29, 2011
- Jaipal Reddy's niece murdered, say cops, arrest husband - Jun 22, 2011
- Husband arrested for murder of Jaipal Reddy's niece (Lead) - Jun 22, 2011
- Husband held for murder of Jaipal Reddy's niece (Second Lead) - Jun 22, 2011
- Baby girl found murdered in Ghaziabad drain - Jul 28, 2012
- 2-year-old girl abandoned in Rajasthan's Jhunjhunu - May 26, 2012
- Dogs at Queen's estate in Sandringham struck by rare disease - Sep 19, 2011
- HIV needle threat a prank, Team Anna - Dec 19, 2011
- Newly-wed couple in Agra found dead in bathroom - Mar 09, 2012
- Doctor uses patient's blood for obtaining licence - Aug 19, 2011
Tags: aberdeen, checkups, criminal nature, daughter emily, doctors, guest house inn, guest house inn and suites, hotel bed, medical case, needles, old girl, parents, police case, police officials, shock, softball tournament