7-year-old boy drives a car for 20 miles all by himselfJune 22nd, 2011 - 9:43 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Caseville, June 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) A 7-years-old boy shocked all when he managed to drive his step-father’s car for over 20 miles all by himself. Despite the fact that he is too short to even see over the steering wheel and over the road, yet he managed to drive quite a distance, before the police were able to catch up with him.
The young driver was said to be driving by standing in his step-father’s Pontiac Sunfire and he was accelerating the car by putting his foot on the gas pedal. He was determined to go to his father’s place and this had motivated him to drive. The police had a hard time in making him stop and they finally had to box him before he stopped the car. After successfully making the car stop safely, the police officials are now trying to determine how the little one learned driving, in the first place.
“He was crying and just kept saying he wanted to go to his dad’s. That was pretty much it: He just wanted to go to his dad’s. I’m just glad he didn’t get hurt, and no one else got hurt. I can just imagine the stop signs and other things he didn’t stop for,” according to Caseville Police Chief Jamie Learman.
The little boy was also not wearing any shoes on his feet and was simply dressed in pajamas.
- Jackman's son wishes dad wasn't famous - Jun 16, 2012
- Boy's steals car to avoid church - Jul 31, 2009
- Drunk Russian hijacks electric bus - May 05, 2012
- Step-father arrested for torturing three-year-old - Feb 25, 2012
- Indian taxi drivers scared to drive in Australia - Jun 19, 2012
- Oz dad 'forced son to have sex with hooker' over gay fears - Dec 23, 2009
- LiLo's dad attacked - Oct 23, 2010
- Minor speeding on scooter injures cop - Oct 18, 2011
- 94-year-old Indian farmer claims to be world's oldest dad - Dec 30, 2010
- Postman chases robbers, kills one - Mar 22, 2012
- Housemaid's son didn't know Arnold was his father - May 21, 2011
- Robert Gould's car hit by flying cow - Aug 16, 2011
- Drunk dad leaves his 3 year old son locked up in the car for 25 hours - Oct 20, 2010
- Boy burnt with cigarettes, beaten, clawed by stepfather - Feb 24, 2012
- Geneva Mayor Kevin Burns fined for causing crash - Feb 09, 2011