3-year-old kicked off from flight for refusing to wear his seatbeltMay 31st, 2012 - 6:53 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Seattle, May 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Daniel Yanchuck was kicked off from a Alaska Airlines plane as he refused to wear his seatbelt. He was traveling with his father and both of them were asked to deplane as the toddler was not wearing his seat belt on the plane.
According to Mark Yanchuck, his 3-years-old son was cranky on the flight and was not comfortable with the seat belt. Mark told Kiro TV that, “He was cranky. He was trying to get out.
The seat belt was on him, but he was trying to get out and I was holding him down.” Mark and Daniel were sitting in row 23 of the plane. His mother was sitting elsewhere, as the whole family hadn’t got seats together. However when Daniel started to get cranky, then his mother came over and she managed to get Daniel into a subdued mode.
Daniel’s mother said that, “When I came, he was just sitting with his seat belt fastened and after two or three minutes I managed to calm him down.” However the pilot of the flight wasn’t taking any risks and he asked the family to deplane from the flight, which was going to Maimi.
- Pakistani hurt as flight hits turbulence - Aug 13, 2011
- Two-metre tall US passenger forced to stand on flight due to his height - Jan 10, 2011
- US teacher accused of having sex with teen student - Mar 23, 2011
- Man attempts to open plane's door - Sep 16, 2011
- Baldwin kicked out of flight - Dec 07, 2011
- JetBlue captain goes berserk on flight, subdued by passengers - Mar 29, 2012
- Abducted toddler rescued; maid arrested (Roundup) - Apr 27, 2011
- Harry Wappler, The Famous KIRO TV Weather Broadcaster Dies At 73 - Apr 22, 2010
- Ryanair plans standing seats to cut costs - Jul 01, 2010
- Lack of seats force passengers to stand on Tatarstan Airlines flight - Sep 30, 2010
- Passenger 'heard a pop and saw smoke and fire' - Dec 26, 2009
- US airline 'apologises' for booting tall passenger from plane - Apr 06, 2011
- US agents seen carousing in El Salvador: Report - Apr 27, 2012
- Beware drivers! Police watching you mile away - Feb 02, 2012
- CDC: Seat belt usage is now around 85 percent - Jan 08, 2011