Indigo flight E 664 makes emergency landing at Delhi : possible hijackFebruary 1st, 2009 - 8:39 pm ICT by admin
Indigo flight E 664 made an emergency landing at Delhi airport today evening. NSG commandos were rushed to the scene and a command center was established.
Among other security apparatus, BSF planes were also alerted.
At the moment NSG is surrounding the plane and at the moment it is reported that the passengers are safe.
No formal statement has been made, 2 possible possibilities are:-
1) Possible hijack
2) Unruly Passenger
We are seeking clarifications and provide updates as and when they are made available.
- IndiGo flight passenger's hoax creates midair scare - Jul 23, 2009
- 'Payanam' offers something new (Tamil Movie Review) - Feb 12, 2011
- Hijack scare peters out at Delhi; passengers breath easy (Third Lead) - Feb 01, 2009
- Plane at Delhi airport reports suspected hijackers (Lead) - Feb 01, 2009
- Delhi airport sounds alert as plane makes emergency landing - Feb 01, 2009
- NSG regional hub inaugurated in Hyderabad - Dec 06, 2011
- Hijack scare at Delhi airport over, passengers deboard (Second Lead) - Feb 01, 2009
- When a Kashmiri teen hijacked plane with a toy pistol - Mar 20, 2012
- Major plane accident averted in Chennai - Sep 24, 2011
- What led to mid-air hijack scare on IndiGo flight - Feb 02, 2009
- Nietzsche quote on terror alarm pamphlet - Dec 07, 2011
- Pakistani held for aircraft hijack threat - Apr 27, 2012
- Drunkard man forces Goa-Delhi flight to land at Indira Gandhi Int. Airport - Feb 01, 2009
- Narrow escape for Goa-Delhi Indigo flight - Sep 09, 2010
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing at Jammu - Jun 13, 2012