Woodland forays into kids segmentJune 9th, 2012 - 1:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 9 (IANS) After catering to men and women, footwear and apparel brand Woodland has ventured into a product line for kids.
“Kids segment is one of the fastest growing sector with demand multiplying every day for specialised products. We recently did a pilot run through a limited edition of functional apparels, and that has got a very encouraging response,” Harkirat Singh, managing director, Woodland, said in a statement.
“As a result, we are working on a stand-alone product line for kids that will carry an extensive range of footwear and apparels,” he added.
The kids collection includes t-shirts, shirts, denims and footwear for boys and girls. They have taken care to use skin-friendly fabrics to offer comfortable wear for children.
The kids collection is priced Rs.2,000 upwards.
- Fashion for me is comfort: Irfan Pathan - Apr 12, 2012
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Step up your style with splash of colours this monsoon (Lifestyle Feature) - Jul 15, 2012
- Barbie Apparel's first couture range for girls (With image) - Apr 03, 2012
- Lilliput Kidswear's new apparel line with Nick's cartoons - Jan 28, 2011
- Shirts, jackets, sofa covers sell in name of F1 - Oct 26, 2011
- 'Global brands can generate jobs in India' (With Image) - May 21, 2012
- 'Chaar Din Ki Chandni' merchandise on sale - Mar 15, 2012
- Designer outfit made from wine - Jun 11, 2012
- Simpson sisters team up for fashion - Jun 03, 2011
- Elle Macpherson launches new collection of underwear 'Bare and Bold' - Dec 24, 2010
- Indian menswear brands holding own against international labels - Aug 06, 2012
- 'Big brands don't necessarily make big money' (With Images) - Aug 01, 2012
- Kidswear market boon for Indian economy: Designer Rocky S (With Image) - Jan 14, 2012
- Y-3's Range For Children (Season 3) - Sep 01, 2010