Winslet endorses knitwear brandMay 17th, 2011 - 1:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 17 (IANS) “Titanic” star Kate Winslet has become the new face of American knitwear brand St John and will be seen in their autumn advertising campaign.
The 35-year-old is following in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie, Gisele Bundchen and Karen Elson to become the latest ambassador for the brand and says she is excited about it, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“The St John collection is effortless and chic, and I think it speaks a lot about how real women live and dress today. I am excited to collaborate and work with St John,” she said.
The actress has previously been ambassador for Lancome cosmetics and Longines watches.
- Knitwear brand drops Jolie as brand ambassador - Jan 11, 2010
- Bundchen to be new face of Balenciaga - Nov 13, 2010
- Bullock, Jolie most charitable mums in Hollywood - Mar 11, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen: World's first billionaire model? - Jun 04, 2011
- Fergie lands new brand ambassador role - Feb 11, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Jolie to front Louis Vuitton campaign - Apr 23, 2011
- Watson brings fresh spirit to Lancome: bosses - Mar 15, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen launches lingerie line - May 14, 2011
- Bundchen to find model from remote areas - Jun 10, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Brad, Angelina to wed by autumn? - Mar 15, 2012
- Rihanna new face of Emporio Armani - Jul 12, 2011
- Ashley Greene shoots campaign for DKNY - Dec 25, 2011
- Jolie praised for refugee work - Mar 11, 2012
Tags: actress, advertising campaign, ambassador, angelina jolie, autumn, femalefirst, footsteps, gisele bundchen, karen elson, kate winslet, knitwear, lancome cosmetics, london, longines watches, new face, real women, st john, star kate winslet, titanic star