Will Smiths fake slap turns real for Charlize Theron!June 9th, 2008 - 7:36 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 9 (ANI): Hollywood superstar Will Smith left actress Charlize Theron shocked when he slapped her for real on the set of new movie Hancock, rather than pretend to hit her.
A scene in the forthcoming superhero film requires Smith to slap Theron.
Theron claims that it was while performing the same scene that Smith actually hit her.
She even revealed that Smith was not ready to accept that his slap was a real one.
“He tried to fake slap me one time, but the fake one just didn’t happen. We’re still debating this one. I think he just hit me! But Will claims I leaned into his hand and that’s how it happened. I was so shocked! I was like, ‘He just slapped me!’ Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“But he said, ‘I did not slap you. I had my hand there and you turned into it,’” she added.
Theron, however, insisted that the incident did not sour their relationship.
“We’re just like kids, it’s so much fun. He’s not a woman beater!” she said. (ANI)
- Theron doesn't like to watch her films - May 22, 2011
- Theron finds grey roles real - Jun 01, 2012
- Theron forced to work on weekends - Apr 21, 2012
- Charlize Theron restarts dog collection - Dec 16, 2011
- Theron single, says first time in 17 years - Nov 15, 2011
- Hancock sequel put on hold - Dec 03, 2009
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- Theron felt unfit on 'Prometheus' set - Mar 28, 2012
- Son made me more creative: Theron - May 27, 2012
- I was obsessed with girl: Charlize Theron - Nov 29, 2011
- I want a baby: Theron - Aug 25, 2011
- Theron loved time in 'spaceship' - May 10, 2012
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Smith, Theron to reprise roles in 'Hancock 2' - Sep 12, 2009
- When Will Smith punched Charlize Theron in the face - May 13, 2009