Wife’s hugs, kisses reveal her loveAugust 12th, 2012 - 7:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 12 (IANS) If you are eager to figure out if your wife loves you or not and how much, the answers could be hidden in her hugs and kisses.
According to a study at the University of Texas, if men really want to know how much their partners love them, they simply have to see how often their better halves hug and kiss them, the Daily Mail reported.
The research admits men are not naturally romantic, their idea of affection is doing household chores or trying to get frisky in the bedroom.
But it does not mean men are less loving. They just express their feelings in different ways to women, the survey involving 168 couples found.
The study revealed that while women show love by hiding negative thoughts and feelings, men contribute to successful marriage by spending more time on shared activities or initiating sex.
Women were less likely to nag their husbands and give hugs and kisses if they were more in love, the study found.
- Average Brit couple argues 312 times a year - Jan 19, 2011
- Men like wet kisses while women want to keep them long! - Feb 12, 2011
- Kids may be killing your marital joy - Jul 03, 2012
- Study reveals that Men are the quickest to say 'I Love You' in a relationship - Oct 28, 2011
- Brit women spend 4yrs on phone, 9 yrs shopping - Aug 12, 2010
- Over 50pc of Brit girls 'initiate sex as much as their partner' - Feb 15, 2011
- Women more likely to have 'romantic regrets' - Mar 24, 2011
- Women 'more than twice as likely as men to have romantic regrets' - Mar 24, 2011
- Britons crave to be hugged - Nov 26, 2011
- Married women likely to drink more - Aug 18, 2012
- Morning sex 'can improve your health and mood' - Jan 28, 2011
- Why is the trend of 'flexisexuality' catching up? - Feb 24, 2011
- First romantic kiss more memorable than losing your virginity - Jan 10, 2011
- Focusing on your partner's looks can ruin your romantic relationship - Apr 09, 2011
- 82pc of Brit women still do housework despite fight for equality - Oct 13, 2010
Tags: affection, better halves, couples, daily mail, different ways, household chores, hugs and kisses, hugs kisses, initiating sex, london, love, marriage, negative thoughts, sex women, successful marriage, thoughts and feelings, university of texas