What Hair Styles Can Make You Look Thinner?January 12th, 2011 - 7:57 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 12, (THAINDIAN NEWS) If you are plump, then you should be extra careful before sporting just any hairstyle that catches your fantasy. A wrong hairstyle may completely spoil your look than making it better. Therefore always consult the hair expert before you sport a new haircut. However, there are definitely some basic rules that may be followed, in order to look thinner.
First of all keep in mind that you have to accentuate the thinner parts of your face and hide the parts which are heavy. Therefore ensure that you maintain a long hair, as that would help in serving the purpose with convenience. It would also deviate people’s attention from your heavy face and make them focus more on you tresses. To attract more attention towards your hair, you may also highlight your hair with natural colors. Do not go for wild shades, as generally that does not coordinate properly with overweight figures. If you have fat on your cheeks, then casually leave a bunch of tresses on each side of your face and cover up your chubby cheeks. A bright hair accessory in the front can also do wonder, as it surely deviated the attention and make you look pretty at the same time. If you have a big forehead, then leaving part of your fringes on it, to make your face look smaller. If you leave your hair open, then be sure you make a side parting. That leaves an illusion of a longer face. However most importantly do not leave your hair fluffy, as that adds more volume to your face.
If long hair seems unmanageable, then go for a bob cut up till your chin. Atleast that would cover up the excessive fat on your face and chin. Sport slight fringes on both sides, to make once again deviate the attention.
- Hair Styles Which Make You Look Thinner - Jan 12, 2011
- Bald and beautiful: Women take the bold cut (Feature) - Nov 14, 2011
- This Summer - Short's Hot! - May 21, 2010
- Has Kim Jong-un undergone plastic surgery to resemble grandpa? - Oct 05, 2010
- Bob or pixie, cut it short this summer - May 19, 2010
- Indian women should try messy, classic look: French hairstylist (With Images) - Apr 28, 2012
- Why women cut their hair after a break-up - Apr 24, 2011
- Hairstyles For Women In 2011 - Jan 19, 2011
- Dumbstruck Sonu Niigaam explains his ponytail look - Jun 19, 2010
- Deepika Padukone's fringe hairstyle catches on - Jan 23, 2009
- A few tips to keep your hair healthy with age - Apr 28, 2010
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- 'Dental Facelift' promises to make you look up to 10 years younger! - Dec 13, 2010
- Italian hairstylist Ferretti opens salon in Delhi - Nov 05, 2011
- Justin Bieber's New Hairstyle Sparks Haircut Rumors - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: atleast, big forehead, bright hair, chubby cheeks, convenience, fantasy, fringes, hair accessory, hair expert, hair styles, hairstyle, illusion, kar, long hair, natural colors, new haircut, shades