Weinstein, fashion label Halston split?July 17th, 2011 - 3:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) American film producer Harvey Weinstein, who held an equity stake in fashion label Halston for several years, has reportedly parted ways with the company.
The split came after Sarah Jessica Parker ended her working relationship with the iconic label after serving as the president.
Weinstein, 59, mentioned the split in an interview with Vogue magazine but no formal announcement has been made by either party, femalefirst.co.uk reports.
“When ‘Sex and the City’, to her own surprise, made her a fashion star, she launched her own design label and perfumes as well assigning on to run the Halston Heritage label,” Weinstein said of Sarah Parker.
- Jolie, Parker named Hollywood's highest paid actresses - Jul 06, 2011
- Jil Sander creates new scent - Jul 03, 2011
- Parker's prized Chanel jacket - Apr 07, 2012
- Simpson to mentor a fashion series - Jun 15, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker set for designer role? - Jan 15, 2010
- Parker wants family time on New Year's Eve - Dec 30, 2011
- Parker dresses for her age - Dec 07, 2011
- JLo tops list of perfume makers - Jun 30, 2012
- Katie Price to launch fashion label - Feb 02, 2011
- Parker tackles working mom blues - Aug 23, 2011
- We're pretty much hands-on parents: Sarah Jessica Parker - Jul 13, 2011
- Jessica Parker is the boss at home - Dec 12, 2011
- Katie Price files complaint against TV channel - Dec 10, 2010
- Parker relies on babysitter - May 17, 2011
- Emma Watson found Chanel apartment overwhelming - Jun 20, 2011
Tags: american film producer, equity stake, fashion label, formal announcement, harvey weinstein, heritage, july 17, london, perfumes, relationship, sarah jessica parker, sarah parker, sex and the city, surprise, vogue magazine