Vodianova splits from hubbyJune 26th, 2011 - 4:11 am ICT by IANS
London, June 26 (IANS) Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova has split from her husband Justin Portman after nine years of marriage.
The 29-year-old and the British billionaire - who have three children, Lucas, nine, Neva, five and three-year-old Viktor, together decided to separate a while ago but have only just confirmed the break-up, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“It’s really sad. It has been a while. We didn’t want to talk about it. We still don’t. Our children are very much aware of it. It’s OK,” she said.
“We’re still in a very sensitive position right now, and trying to do things as amicably as possible, so I wouldn’t want to talk about it at all,” she added.
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- Russian spy Chapman beats Kournikova to claim 'sexiest woman' title - Sep 30, 2010
- Duff wants kids, but will wait for some time - May 17, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Cumberbatch not dating Russian model - Sep 03, 2012
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Lea Michele is single - Sep 21, 2011
- Give love a second chanceL: Gomez - Feb 27, 2012
- Justin Bieber just too humble - Feb 11, 2012
- Kate Moss turns jewellery designer - Oct 30, 2010
- Nicola Roberts won't get her nose fixed - Jul 02, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Walliams worried he won't be firm with kids - Nov 06, 2011
- Jessica, Justin still undecided on wedding venue - Mar 26, 2012
- Andre finds burn mark on daughter's back, calls lawyers - Feb 07, 2011