Victoria not interested in designing menswearNovember 20th, 2010 - 11:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 20 (IANS) Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham isn’t interested in doing a menswear collection as she likes to try out her designs on herself first.
“I’m not really that interested, at the moment, in men’s clothes,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Victoria as saying.
“How on earth, as a male, do you design dresses for women? Because how I work is I actually put the dresses on myself. And I won’t disclose any of their answers but quite a few of my male friends have actually said they do put the dresses on themselves. Because how else do you know how it feels?,” she said.
Victoria has three sons - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz - with footballer hubby David Beckham.
The former Spice Girl also said she has no intention to work with her husband on a line in the near future.
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- Victoria Beckham won't pose nude - Jul 01, 2011
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011
- Important to be role model to kids: Victoria Beckham - Nov 10, 2010
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- David Beckham cried over baby news? - Jan 20, 2011
- Beckhams welcome baby girl - Jul 11, 2011
- Victoria sleeps with dog - Jun 26, 2011
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- Beckhams 'still in shock' over baby girl news - Mar 14, 2011