Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie, Michelle ObamaDecember 8th, 2010 - 1:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 7 (IANS) Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has had many stars wear clothes designed by her but she wants to add Angelina Jolie and Michelle Obama to the list of celebrities she has designed for.
“I would love to see Angelina Jolie and Kate Bosworth in my dresses, and of course, Michelle Obama,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Victoria as saying.
The designer recently revealed that her latest label is for “the curves of a woman’s figure” and said that the concept attracted her.
“What’s alluring for me this season are the curves of a woman’s figure; sensual volume and a defined silhouette that allows for freedom of movement,” she said.
Victoria, who unveiled her fifth collection during the New York fashion week in September, feels that the range of dresses was designed to help women look and feel their best.
- Victoria Beckham wants to dress Jolie - Dec 03, 2010
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- My new line is labour of love: Victoria - Sep 14, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Longoria borrows clothes from Victoria - Aug 29, 2012
- Victoria not interested in designing menswear - Nov 20, 2010
- 'Size zero' Posh wants to celebrate womanly curves - Sep 18, 2010
- Victoria scouted model at beach party - May 12, 2011
- Kate Middleton inspires nail polish collection - Sep 04, 2011
- Victoria Beckham's Collection Gets Praises - Sep 18, 2010
- I can't act, won't act: Victoria Beckham - Feb 18, 2011
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Victoria Beckham won't pose nude - Jul 01, 2011
- Victoria loves Russell Brand's dress sense - Feb 09, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, celebrities, clothes, curves, dresses, fashion designer, femalefirst, freedom of movement, kate bosworth, london, michelle obama, new york fashion, new york fashion week, silhouette, victoria beckham