Victoria Beckham craving for energy drinkApril 20th, 2011 - 6:28 am ICT by IANS
London, April 20 (IANS) Pregnant Victoria Beckham is reportedly craving for fizzy energy drink Lucozade and traditional British toffee.
The 37-year-old fashion designer was spotted sipping the fizzy energy drink between bites of Thorntons toffee during a recent shopping trip, reports contactmusic.com.
“She was shopping in Selfridges last week and stopped every few minutes for a toffee and a chug of orange pop,” said a source.
The former Spice Girl is expecting her first daughter with her footballer husband David Beckham, with whom she already has three sons, Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and six-year-old Cruz.
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- Victoria's kids the best behaved: Heidi Klum - Apr 05, 2011
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Victoria is doing great: David Beckham - Mar 10, 2011
- David Beckham to get another tattoo? - Jun 04, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Victoria thrilled about having a girl: Mel C - Jun 10, 2011
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- Posh tries to hide baby bump under billowing dress - Apr 12, 2011
- Victoria Beckham planning to call her daughter 'Santa' - Apr 11, 2011
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011
- David Beckham cried over baby news? - Jan 20, 2011
Tags: brooklyn, david beckham, energy drink, fashion designer, few minutes, first daughter, husband david beckham, london, lucozade, old fashion, orange pop, romeo, shopping, spice girl, toffee, victoria beckham