US judge busted after sexting picture to colleagueApril 24th, 2012 - 9:45 pm ICT by IANS
Washington, April 24 (IANS) A judge in the US has been busted for sending a nearly nude picture of himself to a married woman court official. He has also defiantly admitted sending the same picture to a string of other women.
Wade McCree, a specialist in sex misconduct cases on Detroit’s 3rd Circuit court, nonchalantly batted away claims sexting seedy semi-naked shower pictures by mobile phone was “totally inappropriate”, the Daily Mail reported.
But his seemingly arrogant stance has angered his colleague’s husband.
The court official’s spouse said: “It’s totally inappropriate. It says a lot that he’s flawed…He’s not what he appears to be, at least not to the general public because he has access to kids, he has access to different charitable functions.
“He’s been looked upon as some great figure but, as you can see according to the picture, you see what he’s really all about.
“What kind of man would send this to a married woman, knowing he’s a married man himself,” he asked.
The bailiff’s husband said they were now filing a complaint with the prosecutor and the Judicial Tenure Commission, which serves to promote the integrity of the judicial process and preserve public confidence in the courts.
- 1 in 4 UK pupils admit swapping porn images of selves by text message - Mar 18, 2011
- Russian woman loses fight to keep dogs instead of parents - Jul 29, 2011
- Porn use among NT public servants on the rise - Oct 24, 2010
- Oz man gets good behaviour bond in "sexting" case - Dec 18, 2010
- Children warned over 'sexting' risks - Feb 08, 2011
- Cook held for sending lewd text messages to woman - Oct 21, 2011
- Concerns about teen 'sexting' overblown: Researchers - Dec 05, 2011
- Tony Parker, Eva Longaria: Tony’s Time To Hit Back With Divorce Petition - Nov 24, 2010
- Rat fur - the latest accessory in fashion - Jun 07, 2010
- Can't ignore kin's evidence in matrimonial dispute: SC - Jul 05, 2012
- Morristown, New York man arrested and charged for drunk driving - Feb 09, 2010
- Sexting teenagers more likely to have sex - Jul 04, 2012
- Louis Magazzu resigns after scandal - Aug 03, 2011
- 'Sexting' trend becoming increasingly common among teenagers - Mar 31, 2011
- 20-year-old Australian arraigned in first 'sexting' case - Nov 01, 2010
Tags: april 24, bailiff, charitable functions, colleague, daily mail, filing a complaint, integrity, judicial tenure commission, kind of man, married man, married woman, misconduct cases, mobile phone, naked shower, nonchalantly, prosecutor, public confidence, tenure