Ultimo’s ultimate bra test checks endurance on a roller coasterSeptember 3rd, 2010 - 4:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 3 (ANI): In what could be called as the ultimate bra test, Ultimo launched a promotional stunt, which saw lingerie-clad ladies ride a roller coaster.
The company boasts that their bras offer thrills without spills, and proved their supportive design at the Alton Towers Theme Park in Staffordshire.
A flurry of women took to the roller coaster in their bras and knickers to test the lingerie’s endurance and quality.
And they seemed to stand up to the harsh conditions, reports metro.co.uk. (ANI)
- New Ultimo lingerie may save you from nasty mishaps on rides! - Jun 15, 2009
- Squirrel banned from rollercoaster ride! - Feb 15, 2010
- 102 enthusiasts bare all to smash naked rollercoaster record - Aug 09, 2010
- Alton Towers Resort bans sex in some hotel rooms - Jul 30, 2010
- Naughty lingerie in high demand amid Euro Cup mania - Jun 23, 2012
- Brit men banned from wearing itsy-bitsy Speedo-style swimwear at theme park! - Aug 11, 2009
- Flaunt your kinky side with 'bondage-style lingerie' this season! - Dec 04, 2010
- Baring all for breast cancer research - Aug 09, 2010
- Now, a new bra that unhooks when you clap your hands! - Feb 14, 2011
- Rollercoaster malfunction leaves 25 hanging midair - Jan 25, 2011
- Charlotte Church turns down chance to be the new face of Ultimo - Nov 05, 2010
- Triumph releases the "Welcome to Japan" bra - Nov 11, 2010
- Las Vegas Lingerie Bowl attracts red-blooded American males attention - Feb 08, 2011
- Queen's underwear supplier unveils UK's biggest bra - the 48N cup - Apr 02, 2011
- Express your love with diamond-studded undies - May 17, 2012