Two Hizbul Mujahideen militants surrendered in J-KApril 5th, 2008 - 4:38 pm ICT by admin
Thathri (Doda), Apr 5 (ANI): Two militants belonging to the banned Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) outfit on Saturday surrendered before security forces in Jammu and Kashmir.
The militants have been identified as Farooq Ahmed alias Umer and Mohammed Iqbal alias Amir.
The militants have surrendered along with two rifles, magazines and ammunitions.
“We are constantly receiving these inputs that militants are trying to indulge in some kind of mischief or trying to target innocent civilians. We are ready to face any eventuality from the militant side,” Manohar Singh, Senior Superintendent of Police, Doda.
The surrendered militants also disclosed that there were 40-50 listed Hizbul Mujahideen militants and Over Ground Workers (OGWs) in Doda and Kishtwar districts. (ANI)
- Hizbul commander killed in Kashmir gunfight - Apr 03, 2011
- Hizbul Mujahideen militant arrested in Jammu region - May 16, 2012
- Hindu commander of Hizbul killed in Jammu - Jul 27, 2011
- Delhi court blast accused killed in Kishtwar (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Delhi court blast accused killed in Kishtwar (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- LeT wiped out from three Jammu districts: Police - Aug 04, 2011
- Top Hizbul commander killed in Kashmir gunfight - Oct 08, 2011
- High court blast aimed at saving Guru from gallows: NIA - Mar 13, 2012
- Two Hizbul Mujahideen militants shot dead in Mahore - Oct 07, 2010
- Hizbul commander behind south Kashmir car blast arrested - Apr 21, 2012
- Two Hizbul militants surrender in Jammu Kashmir - Mar 04, 2010
- One Hizbul militant killed in Doda District - Oct 10, 2009
- Security forces kill top Hizbul Mujahideen commander in Doda - Mar 08, 2010
- Hizbul Mujahideen militant apprehended in Pattan, Kashmir - Dec 05, 2010
- National Conference activist shot dead, killers identified (Lead) - Mar 31, 2011