Things that Ashton Kutcher hates in womenApril 25th, 2008 - 1:35 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 25 (ANI): American actor Ashton Kutcher has revealed a few things that he just does not like in a woman.
Kutcher had, in the most recent column in Harpers Bazaar, come out with some of the biggest turn-offs he found in some members of the opposite sex.
If I can smell your perfume and were not making out, youre wearing too much, E! Online quoted Kutcher, as telling the mag.
More of a lot of things in life is better. Perfume does not apply.
Women who wear big blingin stones dont look like they have a lot of money; they look like they have a lot of someone elses money, the star of the upcoming What Happens in Vegas opines.
I dont want my woman looking like she got bedazzled, he said.
He further stated that a female should not show too much skin in public, and that she should not hang on to just her pantsuits.
I like seeing a female body as much as the next guy, but a midriff on display does not do it for me, Kutcher explained.
By the same token, sexlessness is just that. I call it the Hillary Clinton Look. She would be so much more appealing if she just took off the pantsuit, took a lesson from Jackie Kennedy, and found her own Oleg Cassini, he added. (ANI)
- Kutcher slams the 'Hillary Clinton look' - Apr 26, 2008
- 'Suck your tummy in to look trim', says Helen Mirren - Sep 27, 2010
- Neha Dhupia happy with 'Maximum' look - Jun 19, 2012
- Jessie J wants own perfume - May 21, 2012
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher go for a camping trip - Oct 12, 2011
- Sweety Kapoor-Khanna at Anna rally: A satire - Apr 07, 2011
- Hairy chests are out: Clean-shaven torsos in - Jul 18, 2012
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012
- Portman, Kutcher's film 'No Strings Attached' full of sex scenes - Jan 05, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher feels uncomfortable filming love scenes - Feb 12, 2011
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- US high school cheerleaders say midriff-baring uniforms too skimpy - Oct 06, 2010
- Can the burqa coexist with the bikini? - Mar 19, 2011