There is absolutely no diva in me, says Sarah PalinNovember 6th, 2008 - 1:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 6 (ANI): Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has dismissed reports that she is a diva, insisting that she never made unreasonable demands on the McCain campaign during her time as a vice presidential nominee.
Speaking to TV reporters in Phoenix, Palin said that rumours of tension between her and Republican nominee John McCain and members of his staff were absolutely false.
Certainly there is absolutely no diva in me. In fact we laugh about that criticism. If only people could come on out and travel, travel with us and see this diva lifestyle that I supposedly live or would demand, because its just false, The Washington Times quoted Palin, as saying.
But again, not going to participate in any of the negativity. Some people may choose to go there, but it would be based on false allegations if that was a criticism, that ever there were demands on my part or my family, or my supporters parts, that were unreasonable or that would hurt the campaign, she added.
In the days before the election, senior McCain campaign officials were quoted anonymously saying she was a diva who was going rogue in a bid to promote herself at the campaigns interests.
One campaign official was even quoted calling her a wack job. (ANI)
- Sarah Palin all set to help john McCain - Jan 22, 2010
- McCain waxes eloquent on Palin while likening her to "divisive" Reagan - Nov 29, 2010
- Oprah's Comments To 'Parade' Construed As U.S. Is Too Smart To Be Seduced By Sarah Palin's Presidency - Dec 24, 2010
- McCain's ex-campaign strategist says Palin would be catastrophic pick for 2012 - Oct 03, 2009
- Sarah Palin to address annual conclave Saturday - Mar 17, 2011
- Palin slammed for using her autobiography for "petty and pathetic" score-settling - Nov 14, 2009
- Ruckus after 'blacking out' McCain's name forces Palin to cut holiday short - Dec 18, 2009
- Sarah Palin To Help Senator John McCain To Raise Fund - Jan 22, 2010
- Sarah Palin waxes eloquent on 'finest public servant in United States' McCain - Mar 27, 2010
- McCain says he 'enjoyed' reading Palin book - Nov 23, 2009
- Sarah Palin blasts 'tell-all' campaign book - Jan 11, 2010
- Sarah Palin ruined 2008 elections for Republicans, says Bush - Nov 06, 2010
- Ex-aide attacks Sarah Palin in new book - Feb 20, 2011
- Palin's victory and defeat speeches leaked - Nov 05, 2009
- Julianne Moore to portray Sarah Palin in a movie - Mar 10, 2011
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, campaign official, campaign officials, campaigns, diva, false allegations, governor sarah palin, john mccain, mccain campaign, negativity, presidential nominee, republican nominee, rumours, sarah palin, tension, travel travel, tv reporters, unreasonable demands, wack job, washington times