The top 10 sex mistakes men make in bedMay 21st, 2008 - 3:19 pm ICT by admin
Perth, May 21 (ANI): There just isnt any other way to say it a sex slip-up just isnt sexy, and to save all men from bedroom disasters, a leading sexologist has come to the rescue.
Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright, a sex educator, relationship expert, columnist and founder of Sexuality Source Inc., has come up with top ten mistakes men make in bed, reports Perth Now.
The biggest mistakes men make include:
1. Foreplay doesn’t start in the sack.
The timer for enticing does not start once you hit the sheets. Your pre-game show is best approached as an all day affair.
Women love to be wooed. Sex is a head game in more ways than one - and women want to know you cant get them out of your mind. We love knowing that we are desired.
2. Don’t head south straight away.
Diving in for the genitals too soon usually isnt the best idea. A woman needs to be properly aroused before any below-the-belt action feels good.
Be sure to focus on her entire body - head to toe - before going for the gold.
3. Remember the clitoris.
Many men think a womans orgasm results from penetration.
More than 70 per cent of women experience clitoral orgasm when it comes to maximum reaction, so men need to make sure they are not ignoring the clitoris.
It also helps if you actually know where the clitoris is - some men have been known to rub the urethral opening, which can be a big no-no for some ladies.
4. Get to that G spot.
In digging for buried treasure, many guys dont know that X doesnt always mark the spot. Found on the front wall of the vagina, a womans G spot may be a little higher or lower, or more to one side than the other, than often depicted.
5. Don’t be too goal-oriented.
There is nothing more endearing than a man who wants to play. Just dont get caught up in yourself. Your sexual exploration should be playtime for two.
Stay present in the moment - connecting with your partner will bring the ultimate climax for both of you.
6. Thinking you’re still hot after gaining weight.
“For better or worse should include weight fluctuations, but dont let yourself go completely.
7. Let her be naughty.
Sometimes she needs to get in touch with her adulterated side. In fact, research has found that women are more aroused by explicit fantasies than romantic ones. It’s not always about the prince on a white horse or canoodling on the beach.
8. She’s not a porn star.
As seen in porn films, many men expect their lovers to fulfill their every fantasy. Remember that porn is fantasy, not reality. Expecting her to act like a porn star is simply not fair.
9. And men aren’t supposed to look like porn stars.
Despite what XXX-rated films indicate, most women are not lusting after a three-legged man. Maybe some women are up for the challenge, but many are fine with the guy who fits within the norm. Dont be too hard on yourself for being just that.
10. One orgasm is not always enough.
Women are not as quick to come down from their aroused state as men are post-sex. Many can be launched right back to bliss, and many women do crave more action and orgasms, even if they were perfectly satisfied the first time round. (ANI)
- Women share their thoughts on porn on first annual Ladyporn Day - Feb 25, 2011
- 16pc of men don't enjoy sex: Study - Jan 19, 2011
- Top 9 sex-related myths busted - Dec 10, 2010
- The guide to drop '20 pounds in 30 days' and achieve 'a 15-minute orgasm' - Dec 17, 2010
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
- Women can think their way to an orgasm! - Aug 19, 2010
- Hormonal contraception drives joy out of sex for women - Oct 31, 2011
- Meet the NY therapist who solves patients' problems by stripping off! - Mar 03, 2011
- Is sex addiction really a disease or just a convenient excuse? - Feb 25, 2011
- Cheryl Cole supports same-sex marriage - Jun 16, 2012
- Why men don't want to chat after sex? - Jul 23, 2012
- How to know your erotic net worth? - May 04, 2010
- Men say 'I love you' before women in anticipation of sex in relationship - Apr 26, 2011
- 12 things one should avoid doing when it comes to sex - Jul 17, 2009
- Oz doctor used probe like sex toy reveals patient - Mar 21, 2011
Tags: climax, clitoris, disasters, expert columnist, foreplay, genitals, head game, many men, perth, playtime, pre game show, relationship expert, sex educator, sexologist, sexual exploration, source inc, vagina, womans g spot, womans orgasm, yvonne k fulbright