The Top 10 Annoying Office Habits revealedMay 27th, 2008 - 1:28 pm ICT by admin
Melbourne, May 27 (ANI): Overbearing, obsessively rude, noisy, and opinionated there are so many things that can be found annoying in that one person in office. So, what actually are some of the universally bad behaviors for office work? Well, here they are, the Top 10 Annoying Office Habits.
1.Office drummers - There are lesser annoying office habits than the person who has to tap out a rhythm while waiting for their brain to submerge into the work theyre assigned.
2. Foghorn phone voice - The breed of office worker who raises their tone several decibels as soon as they pick up the phone.
3. Pod pong - Well, these are those people who marinate themselves in perfumes overnight, reports couriermail.
4. Key smashers - All offices have at least one person who appears to think that to make the little symbols on their keyboard appear on the screen, they need to exert the force of an atomic bomb through the ends of their digits.
5. Paid for nothing - In this case, an employee gets paid for standing out in the sunshine chatting to wheezy and addicted mates while the fresh-lunged members of the workforce are indoors putting their nicotine-free fingers to work.
6. Snot funny - What is it with people, who riddled with pleurisy, the bubonic plague or cancer of the entire body, still think it’s a good idea to come in to work? The world really won’t stop if that report doesn’t get finished and the boss more likely regards you as a mug than a martyr. Your work mates, of course, will shower you with love for ruining their plans for the weekend and keeping their kids out of school with the germs you give them.
7. Lucifer’s lunch- Egg and mayonnaise sandwiches, tuna fishcakes, blue cheese with crackers, breakfast burritos with extra onion and chips with salt and vinegar all food items which should be banned from the workplace, thanks to their smell.
8. Ringtone hell - This section includes all those people who play bits of their favourite heavy metal music collection from a speaker on their desk, via their mobile phone. A big thumbs-down for them.
9. Space invaders- You distinctly remember hearing the boss bring your new work mate over to his or her work area and say, “This is your desk”.
The boss did not follow that up with the words, “but feel free to use your colleague’s desk for overspill if there’s not enough room for your inane gossip magazines and pictures of your 17 children”.
10. Eau de underarm - There are fewer things more noxious than a damp-shirted male who, after working up a sweat running for the bus, is left to “mature” over a keyboard for eight hours. (ANI)
Tags: atomic bomb, blue cheese, breakfast burritos, bubonic plague, decibels, drummers, foghorn, food items, germs, lucifer, martyr, mayonnaise, nicotine, office worker, phone voice, report doesn, snot, top 10 annoying office habits, vinegar, work mates