“The Real Housewives of New York City” to Hold SaleMarch 11th, 2009 - 11:58 pm ICT by GD
Even as the housewives get ready for the second season of the hit reality TV show they are planning to launch their own lines of goods for their fans.
Bethenny Frankel, the natural food chef, is all set to publish her first self-help guide to avoid the effects of dieting. The book, called, “Naturally Thin: Unleash your Skinny Girl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting” is expected in March and fans can order a copy of the book before its release from Amazon.com for $10.88.
Ramona Singer is ready to launch her green-algae based line of skincare products called True Renewal. The products are priced between $27 and $160. She also has a True Faith jewelry line and True faith jeweled T-shirts priced at $49.95. Jill Zarin’s Zarin Fabrics are chaired by her husband and sells her fabrics starting at $14.99 for a yard. The store also has a website that sells “Team Jill” t-shirts for $44.95.
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps is ready with her book on etiquettes. It is called “Class with the Countess: How to Live with Elegance and Flair” and is expected to appear on the shelves in April. Those interested can pre-order the book at Amazon.com for $16.32.
The newest housewife on the block, Kelli Killoren Benimon already has three books ready for sale. They are “In the Spirit of the Hamptons” ($26.40), “American Style” ($38.00), and “The Bikini Book” ($34.95). She also has a line of high-end jewelry, and sweaters at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Alex McCord has co-authored a book with her husband about urban parenting.
- Four cast members of the 'Housewives of New York' fired - Sep 16, 2011
- Sonja Morgan joins the cast of 'The Real Housewives of New York City' - Apr 18, 2010
- Cindy Barshop Is The Freshest Insertion To The Popular Reality Show, 'Real Housewives of New York City' - Dec 24, 2010
- Ramona Singer Reveals Her Side Of The Story - Jun 15, 2010
- Man writes book on sex with dolphin - Sep 26, 2011
- Cover of new book about Sarah Palin revealed - Mar 15, 2011
- Author of 'Paedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure' arrested - Dec 21, 2010
- 'Real Housewives' star Jill Zarin admits to getting a 'liquid facelift' - Apr 21, 2011
- On right track to make my own individuality: Zarine Khan - Jan 09, 2012
- Amazon sells over 4 mn Kindle devices in December - Dec 30, 2011
- Scantily-clad Lady Gaga poses in raunchy photo shoot with young boy - Feb 23, 2011
- Woodland forays into kids segment - Jun 09, 2012
- Real Housewives of NYC clueless about recessions realities - Feb 18, 2009
- Fashion for me is comfort: Irfan Pathan - Apr 12, 2012
- Hillary Duff's new romance novel for young adults - Oct 13, 2010
Tags: amazon, countess, de lesseps, etiquettes, faith jewelry, frankel, green algae, jewelry line, mccord, natural food, neiman marcus, nordstrom, reality tv show, saks, saks fifth avenue, skincare products, skinny girl, three books, true faith, zarin fabrics