The Heart Attack Grill that offers free Bypass Burgers for obese eaters!November 11th, 2010 - 12:06 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 11 (ANI): Heart Attack Grill Restaurant in Arizona is like heaven to those who are obese but still love to eat - the place offers free Bypass Burgers to anyone weighing over 350 pounds.
The “Home of the Double Bypass Burger” has enlisted plus-size spokesman Blair River, who tips the scales at 570 pounds.
What’s more, you get a show too: waitresses dressed in sexy nurse uniforms go around referring to the customers as “patients.”
Ironically, the restaurant is owned by Jon Basso, a former nutritionist who used to run Jenny Craig weight-loss centers in Oklahoma, according to the Arizona Republic.
“I personally guarantee a stable upward progression of body weight while you’re enjoying great tasting foods. Along with a cold beer and cigarette, it’s a diet you can stick to for life,” The New York Daily News quoted Basso as saying.
At least the restaurant ad issues fair warnings: it mentions side effects sich as “sudden weight gain, repeated increase of wardrobe size, back pain, male breast growth, loss of sexual partners, lung cancer, tooth decay, liver sclerosis stroke and an inability to see your penis.”
Not to mention, “In some cases mild death may occur.” (ANI)
- Heart Attack Grill Restaurant gives free food to obese people - Nov 12, 2010
- Customer gets a Heart Attack at the Heart Attack Grill - Feb 16, 2012
- 'Junk food firm, slimming group' tie-ups 'cashing in on obesity epidemic' - Jan 16, 2011
- Consumer Reports rates 'Jenny Craig' as the best weight-loss program - May 11, 2011
- Heart Attack Grill sues Heart Stoppers Sports Grill over medical theme! - Feb 02, 2010
- 'Weight-loss procedures lack standardization and proficiency' - Sep 11, 2012
- Drew Carey and his weight loss on GMA - Aug 06, 2010
- Here are 6 tips to kick start weight loss in the New Year - Dec 26, 2010
- Hospital-themed US restaurant under fire for unhealthy food - Jun 20, 2009
- Legal battle on in the 'Heart attack sandwich' case - May 12, 2011
- The Heart Attack Grill restaurant that has a sign certifying its "bad for your health"! - Jun 20, 2009
- Burger King to launch 'Pizza Burger' with 2,520-calorie! - Aug 23, 2010
- Diet and exercise 'more effective for weight loss when combined' - Apr 15, 2011
- Style Network Premiers "Too Fat For 15: Fighting Back" - Aug 10, 2010
- Most Aussies failed to lose weight in 2010 due to bad advice - Jan 23, 2011
Tags: arizona republic, back pain, breast growth, burgers, cold beer, heart attack, heart attack grill, jenny craig, liver sclerosis, lung cancer, male breast, new york daily news, nurse uniforms, nutritionist, sexual partners, sexy nurse, sudden weight gain, tooth decay, waitresses, york daily news