Ten steps to extended massive orgasmJune 23rd, 2009 - 5:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 23 (ANI): While majority of couples wish to have extended massive orgasm (EMO), not everybody comes down to experiencing these repeated orgasmic waves.
Lovers experiencing one of these massive orgasms have reported enjoying more of life’s joys in general, becoming nicer and more generous in their relationship.
An EMO can last minutes or hours, offering up blissful sensations at increasing intensities, reports Fox News.
And here are the tricks of this tantalizing trade:
1. Truly recognize your pleasure
You want to immediately approve of your present sensations. This starts before you even get in the sack by overcoming anxieties you have about sex. This may require identifying limitations you’ve been taught about sex, like how you’re supposed to respond (or not respond). You need to then challenge any social conditioning that impedes upon your response.
Ridding yourself of the uninvited “others” in your bed will enable you to solely focus on the orgasmic sensations, including ones that come from simply anticipating action.
2. Learn to relax
Lovers have the tendency to tense up during sexual excitement, which is not conducive to extended orgasm. You need to be able to surrender your nervous system during genital stimulation. It’s this letting go of tension that allows you to embrace your pleasure.
3. Get in the know
The more we know about our bodies, sex, and sexual response, the better we can recognize sensations, the more we can lose ourselves in them. Become knowledgeable about sexual response, sexual anatomy, and erotic techniques.
4. Give yourselves time for pleasuring
Lovers may stimulate each other by fantasizing out loud, taking your time getting to the genitals and hot spots. Teasing allows for greater energy awareness and arousal, and these are what make the experience ultimately so mind-blowing.
5. Touch for pleasure
You can show your partner that you are into the moment by informing them about what you are going to do so he or she can surrender more easily. Highlighting a lover’s physical responses further enables them to tune into the sensations.
6. Learn to channel your energy
You want to get out of your head, directing your energy to your groin. This will make for more explosive results, plus help you to further tune into your sexual response.
7. Become an effective communicator
To amplify things up, you may need to request changes that will intensify your pleasure if you’re the receiver. As the giver, you may need to ask for feedback or direction. In either case, asking for more will help you to feel more. Giving approval can do wonders for a lover’s ego.
8. Develop your pelvic floor muscles
Exercising your pubbococcygeus (PC) muscle will put you more in tune with your sexual response. It’s also what makes for more powerful orgasms.
9. Have plenty of lubricant handy
As you will be loving for the long-haul, make sure you avoid the friction, pain, and discomfort that can result from working each other raw by using lube.
10. Do away with any drive-thru mentality
Having an EMO isn’t like going for fast food. One can’t go into it thinking instant gratification. Instead, approach it as though training for a sport. (ANI)
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
- How to endure a sex marathon - Aug 01, 2009
- 16pc of men don't enjoy sex: Study - Jan 19, 2011
- Men too can fake orgasms: Study - Nov 14, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal to host an episode of Curiosity on Discovery Channel - Aug 22, 2011
- Woman opens sex toy drive-thru in Alabama after finding loophole in law - Dec 31, 2010
- Women can think their way to an orgasm! - Aug 19, 2010
- How to spice up love life - the Sensate Focus Sex way - Apr 28, 2009
- Exercise can also trigger female 'coregasms' - Mar 19, 2012
- The art of 'outercourse' to spice up sex life - Jul 07, 2009
- Beware of passion busters in the bedroom - Mar 29, 2011
- Hormonal contraception drives joy out of sex for women - Oct 31, 2011
- Empathy, self-esteem enhance sexual enjoyment - Jun 05, 2011
- A good sex life 'helps you live longer' - Jan 18, 2011
- Men just get less than 3hrs of orgasm in their lifetime - Aug 30, 2010
Tags: anxieties, energy awareness, extended massive orgasm, fox news, genital stimulation, genitals, hot spots, intensities, june 23, last minutes, letting go, nervous system, orgasmic sensations, orgasmic waves, orgasms, sexual anatomy, sexual excitement, sexual response, taking your time, tense