Tarun Tahiliani to present WIFW grand finaleSeptember 29th, 2010 - 7:42 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 29 (IANS) Couture czar Tarun Tahiliani will ring the curtains down at the upcoming Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) and he hopes to live up to the expectations of the people.
Hosted by India’s apex fashion body, the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI), the 16th edition of WIFW will be held at Pragati Maidan here Oct 23-27.
“It is indeed an honour and privilege to be grand finale designer. I hope I am able to create a collection that will delight the patrons of the label,” said Tahiliani.
FDCI president Sunil Sethi is confident that Tahiliani will create magic on the ramp in his signature style.
“Tarun is one of the most coveted designers of the country. He is known for his glamorous style and we are looking forward towards his show,” said Sethi.
- Shantanu-Nikhil to open WIFW 2012 - Jan 31, 2012
- 138 designers to participate in WIFW autumn-winter 2012 - Jan 27, 2012
- Top Designers To Showcase Their Creations At WIFW This Weekend In New Delhi - Oct 20, 2010
- WIFW Autumn/Winter 2012 to start Feb 15 - Dec 02, 2011
- WIFW widens horizon - fuses fashion with social cause (IANS Preview) - Feb 14, 2012
- Business, not Bollywood, in focus at WIFW: FDCI chief - Oct 07, 2011
- JJ Valaya is WIFW 2012 finale designer - Feb 02, 2012
- FDCI forms new board, Sethi remains president - Mar 01, 2011
- Delhi Couture Week grand finale to feature Sabyasachi - Jul 29, 2012
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week begins Oct 23 - Sep 20, 2010
- WIFW to continue with fashion quiz - Apr 04, 2011
- 'The Theatre of Illusions' by Rohit-Rahul at WIFW finale - Oct 02, 2011
- When India blended with medieval Turkey at WIFW - Feb 17, 2012
- This fashion week was more about creativity than business (Review) - Feb 20, 2012
- WIFW Autumn-Winter 2011 to start April 6 - Dec 16, 2010
Tags: 16th edition, apex, curtains, czar, designers, fashion body, fashion design council of india, fdci, grand finale, honour, india fashion week, Life Style, maidan, New Delhi, patrons, privilege, ramp, sethi, signature style, wills lifestyle india fashion week