Take a love quiz before Valentine’s DayFebruary 8th, 2011 - 9:07 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Feb 8 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Many people have hard time distinguishing between love and lust.
Lust has most of the time been confused as love. This has led many people down the wrong lane in the love alley. Because most people cannot make the distinction for themselves, some websites have come up with questionnaires that will help love-struck people to determine whether its love or lust.
What most of such websites does is they determine the passion of the person in love through series of personal questions. After the test, the person is told whether he is in love or is in lust.
Aside the basic test to know whether you are in love or lust, some websites also give you the opportunity to know so many other things about relationship. Things like whether your boyfriend or girlfriend is good for you can also be determined with some of the quiz.
If you are not sure whether you or your partner is a gold digger, there is a quiz to determine that. There are several such quizzes that only seek to help you know more about relationships.
What you however need to know is that these are just games on the Internet. Nothing can be taken so seriously when it is a game.
- Internet playing cupid for middle-aged people: Study - Feb 15, 2011
- Study: Happy marriage is "The 'me' marriage" - Jan 04, 2011
- Prateik shines in 'Ekk Deewana Tha' (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Feb 18, 2012
- 'Crazy Stupid Love' - poignant and hilarious (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 16, 2011
- Would you let an airline play matchmaker for you? (The Funny Side) - Jun 15, 2012
- The Animal In You Quiz Becomes A Popular Internet Search - Jan 23, 2010
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- What kind of Facebook user are you? - Feb 01, 2011
- Alley offers organic weight loss programme - Jun 23, 2011
- Obama's State of the Union Full Text - Jan 26, 2011
- Though as an actor, I do not have inhibitions, I have inhibitions in real life, because the character I play in a film could be bold but I am not as bold as Mallika Sherawat is. - Shreya Narayan - Apr 19, 2010
- 'To Rome With Love' - love letter to love (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 08, 2012
- New love test to tell if relationship will succeed - Oct 08, 2010
- eHarmony: 'using science to find love' - but does it really work? - Feb 15, 2011
- Barbara Cartland's guide on to the perfect New Year's Eve bash - Dec 27, 2010