Taco Bell Drive Thru Diet Offers Tasty MenusDecember 28th, 2009 - 8:28 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Dec.28, (THAINDIAN NEWS) People resort to various ways to shed excess flab from their body. In order to achieve the much envied hour glass figure many fat men and women hit the gyms and take in slimming pills. However, a lot of the obese population follow various types of weight loss regimes or diets. Some diets require the followers to avoid certain foods while some others require them to exercise along with eating what is offered. The success rate of such diets vary from one person to another. The Taco Bell Drive Thru Diet has become quite popular in recent times. Christine Dougherty has played a role behind its popularity.
As per the claims of Christine Dougherty, she was able to shed off 54 pounds of flab after switching to Taco Bell Drive Thru Diet. She revealed that she chose menus from Taco Bell and meals consisting of 1250 calories. However, she also added that she managed to shed the weight by selecting the right ingredients from its menu. It seems that Taco Bell is jumping on the bandwagon of food brands and restaurant chains that convince people that it is possible to shed excess weight by eating what they want in recommended combination.
The menu choices offered by Taco bell include burrito supremes, chicken soft tacos, bean burritos etc. They are quite tasty and Taco’s offerings are relatively more flexible than that of Subway. The website of Taco Bell stresses on the importance of exercise and eating healthy for gaining a trimmer figure. Total fat and calorie intake plays a vital role behind weight loss.
- Christine Dougherty claims that she shed 54 pounds due to Taco Bell Drive Thru Diet - Dec 29, 2009
- Christine Dougherty Loses Weight After Trying Diet Fast Food At Taco Bell - Jan 02, 2010
- Taco Bell founder Glen Bell dies at 86 (Update) - Jan 19, 2010
- Calories, not carbs, key to weight loss - Feb 08, 2012
- Lose weight post-pregnancy - but don't rush it - Jun 15, 2012
- Weight loss supplements are no good - Mar 07, 2012
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
- No risk for weight reducers from high fat diets - Jun 01, 2011
- Exercise may increase cravings - Mar 09, 2011
- 'Stop grazing, exercising and eat fatty foods' to lose those pounds! - Nov 08, 2010
- Robert Ferguson Appears On BET Cable Network With Health Tips - Dec 19, 2009
- Diet and exercise 'more effective for weight loss when combined' - Apr 15, 2011
- Study: Exercise has minor effect on weight loss - Sep 21, 2010
- Start dieting at the age of 28 for successful weight loss - Jan 06, 2011
- Minimising fat with more exercise easy way to shed weight - May 07, 2012
Tags: calorie intake, diets, drive thru diet, excess flab, excess weight, followers, food brands, gyms, hour glass figure, importance of exercise, jumping on the bandwagon, menu choices, obese population, restaurant chains, slimming pills, soft tacos, success rate, taco bell, tasty menus, weight loss regimes