Sustaining growth in dynamic Asian economiesAugust 26th, 2008 - 8:55 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, August 26 (ANI/Business Wire India ): SAS, the leader in Business Analytics, will host The Premier Business Leadership Series.
This one-day invitation only event will bring industry leaders from around the globe together in Mumbai. India on September 11, 2008 to focus on globalisation and future business issues C-level executives face.
Delegates to the event will gain valuable foresight into the Global Economic outlook as well as benefit from thought leaders such as Gerard Lyons (Global Economist, Standard Chartered); Adil Zainulbhai (CEO and Managing Director of McKinsey India ); Renee Mauborgne (co-author of Blue Ocean Strategy) and Thomas Davenport (co-author of Competing on Analytics.
Experienced industry experts from Gartner, Citi, Vodafone, ICICI, SAS and more will provide insight into what it takes to compete globally and share how companies have lead sustainable success through managing performance, customers, analytics and information.
Mikael Hagstrom, Executive Vice President of SAS Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, comments: The growing adoption of Business Analytics including Business Intelligence by companies in India and the rest of Asia Pacific continues to gain momentum. With world-class innovators and real-world examples, The Series in Mumbai delivers a roadmap to participants on ensuring growth is manageable and sustainable.
Sudipta K Sen, CEO and Managing Director of SAS Institute India Pvt. Ltd, a major sponsor of this event, comments: Indian Industry is experiencing rapid growth, either organically or through mergers and acquisitions. The Premier Business Leadership Series will offer the opportunity for Indian Business Executives to gain insight on how to innovate and manage in these exciting times.
The Premier Business Leadership Series takes place in Americas , Europe and Asia Pacific each year. This three part series is an invitation event for senior executives across industries.
It features keynotes by global thought leaders and industry-specific presentations by decision-makers. Following Las Vegas , then London , the next conference will take place on September 11, 2008 at the Trident hotel in Mumbai. (ANI)
- Wipro buys Australian analytics firm - May 01, 2012
- Clark and Kent launches Asia coverage for global clients - Oct 30, 2010
- Chef's table week, unique concept taking root in India (With Images) - Feb 19, 2012
- IBM to acquire Netezza for $1.7 billion - Sep 20, 2010
- India Economic Summit begins in Mumbai Saturday - Nov 10, 2011
- Asians awarded for their work on human development - Jan 13, 2011
- Indian women rewarded for outstanding endeavour at WIL India Awards - May 06, 2010
- Indra Nooyi, Piyush Pandey to speak at AdAsia 2011 - Sep 08, 2011
- Gulf company to celebrate rise of Asia at Delhi gala - Oct 02, 2011
- Gulf company to celebrate rise of Asia at New Delhi gala - Sep 21, 2011
- Fewer women at top due to glass ceiling: Women entrepreneurs - Aug 07, 2012
- North American gurus to join Indian management conclave - Aug 05, 2012
- IMDEX Asia maritime defence show beckons India - Mar 22, 2011
- Growth in Asia at high environmental cost: UN - Sep 19, 2011
- B Muthuraman takes over as new CII president, Adi Godrej elected CII president designate - Apr 11, 2011