Stuffing Recipes Create Buzz On The Web Before ThanksgivingNovember 22nd, 2010 - 8:44 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
November 22, (THAINDIAN NEWS) With Thanksgiving round the corner, people all over the world have been scrambling the web to get the ultimate recipes for the special dinner. While the grocery stores are welcoming shoppers who are in a hurry to stuff their refrigerators with the ingredients for their dishes, people have also wondered whether to stick to their traditional stuffing recipes or experiment this thanksgiving.
The Thanksgiving dinner is a perfect opportunity for many to enjoy a hearty meal with their family and close ones. Though the stuffing recipe is a simple one, there are hundreds of variations to the theme. Many fall back on the web to choose the perfect recipe that suits not only their taste buds but also their pockets. Though the turkey is a white meat that is less fatty, the health conscious would still argue that the traditional stuffing recipe could build on the calories. This year, therefore, the web has been abuzz with the recipes that have much lesser calories.
The old-fashioned stuffing, however, continues to be the most loved. The buzz this year has also been around the grilled turkey which allows free space in the oven for other bakes. It is important to keep in mind, however, that the brining for the grilled and roasted turkey should be adjusted accordingly. The most preferable time for brining is overnight which ensures that the meat of the turkey soaks in the flavor well. For those who want to stick to tradition this year, the bread stuffing cooked with eggs and chicken broth can be safely called the most reliable.
- Tips To Cook A Turkey To Perfection On Thanksgiving - Nov 21, 2010
- Thanksgiving Dilemma Numero Uno: How Long To Cook A Turkey - Nov 25, 2010
- It's Time To Roast The Turkey! - Nov 25, 2010
- Post Thanksgiving, Turkey Soup Is The Best Bet - Nov 27, 2010
- Exciting Traditional Turkey Stuffing Recipes For Thanksgiving - Nov 21, 2010
- Butterball Turkey Paves Way For Healthy Turkey Dishes - Nov 25, 2010
- Avoiding the Season's Biggest Turkey Mistakes - Nov 11, 2010
- Thanksgiving Options For Those Who Prefer Vegetarian Food - Nov 24, 2010
- The biggest turkey mistakes that you need to avoid on Thanksgiving - Nov 11, 2010
- Christmas feast: Turkey takes centre stage at dinners in Goa - Dec 13, 2010
- Turkey Recipe Featured In Latest Google Doodle - Nov 24, 2010
- Sweet Potato Casserole recipe for Thanksgiving - Nov 24, 2010
- Indian Christmas with desi fusion fare - Dec 23, 2011
- Information on Brining turkeys - Nov 24, 2011
- Ina Garten's thanksgiving recipes are a hit - Nov 24, 2010
Tags: bakes, calories, chicken broth, eggs and chicken, free space, grilled turkey, grocery stores, hearty meal, hurry, kar, meena, perfect recipe, refrigerators, roasted turkey, soaks, stuffing recipe, stuffing recipes, taste buds, thanksgiving dinner, white meat