Study reveals that ‘Modern Men Prefer Brains to Looks’September 10th, 2012 - 10:27 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Sept 10 (THAINDIAN NEWS) It has been shown that most of the so called modern men prefer the idea of brains over beauty, when it comes to choosing a female partner.
This also includes their looks as well as other skills when it comes to the issue of cooking. This is a new study that was found recently. The research also continues to reveal that men also need to take care of their looks and the reason for this deed is because women of this century are more attracted to physical looks and show little concern about their wealth. This is according to the research.
This research has also showed that the gender gap, which is narrowing has caused the priorities that exist between men and women to differ. This is as shown by the change of the preferences for instance women’s interest on the physical looks of men rather than their wealth.
The ability of men to be able to appreciate more than just the beauty of women, women on the other hand have earned financial independence. This means that the appeal of men is no longer dictated by their financial abilities. This study involves more than 12,000 people in more than 30 countries interviewed on the issue of what to consider when choose a partner.
- 'Financially independent women more likely to make cougars' - Jul 04, 2010
- Financially independent women 'seek older, more attractive male partners' - Dec 11, 2010
- Avoid money talks in friendly discussions - Jul 27, 2011
- Female roles in films affect views of how women in real world should be - Apr 01, 2011
- Women may not hesitate marrying low income men - Apr 08, 2012
- Gender stereotypes make women less likely to take financial risks - Nov 18, 2010
- Women find deep, low male voice appealing - Sep 13, 2011
- Women afraid of being stereotyped by male service providers - Feb 15, 2011
- Attractive people have higher IQs: Study - Jan 17, 2011
- Performing good deeds can be highly rewarding - Sep 09, 2010