Stella McCartney opens her first Adidas storeMay 30th, 2012 - 5:02 am ICT by IANS
London, May 30 (IANS) Fashion designer Stella McCartney has opened doors to her first standalone ‘Adidas by Stella McCartney’ store here.
The designer, who has created the Adidas kit for the British team to wear at the London Olympics, chose South Kensington’s Brompton Cross in London as the store’s location.
“This store is a real celebration of what we have been building for the last eight years together with Adidas and hopefully it is going to be the home for women to go to and find everything they need for their sports - and at the same time not having in any way to sacrifice their style,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted McCartney as saying.
“It’s very much part of the world of the Stella McCartney store that we have opened in Brompton Cross, and it’s really the icing on the cake, as far as it is expressing the different facets of the brand,” she added.
- Stella McCartney to design British Olympic kit - Jul 15, 2010
- Stella Mccartney to design Britain's Olympic team's outfit - Jul 15, 2010
- Stella McCartney designs 2012 Olympics gear - Sep 22, 2010
- Britain's team kit for London Olympics unveiled - Mar 23, 2012
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Jessica Ennis 'labelled "overweight" by UK Athletics' - May 25, 2012
- Stella McCartney to make acting debut - Dec 03, 2011
- Stella McCartney donates sketch to auction - May 05, 2012
- Stella McCartney designs Britain's Olympic team kit - May 17, 2012
- Stella McCartney gives birth to a girl - Nov 30, 2010
- Stella McCartney excited about designing Olympic wear - Jan 14, 2011
- Mccartney to launch eco-friendly sunglasses - Oct 18, 2011
- McCartney launches vegetarian cookery book - Mar 27, 2012
- Pattinson gifts glowy clothes to Witherspoon - Oct 17, 2011
- Stella McCartney Bags The Opportunity Of Designing Costumes For Team GB London 2012 And Paralympics - Jan 15, 2011
Tags: adidas by stella mccartney, adidas store, brompton, celebration, designer stella, doors, facets, fashion designer, icing on the cake, london olympics, olympics, south kensington, Sports, stella mccartney