Stefani new face of L’OrealJanuary 14th, 2011 - 7:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 14(IANS) Pop singer Gwen Stefani has joined the likes of Beyonce Knowles, Cheryl Cole and Eva Longoria to become the newest face of L’Oreal.”I can’t believe I get to be one of the L’Oreal Paris girls. I love playing dress up, on stage or shooting videos, it’s always been one of my favourite parts of being in a band,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Stefani as saying.
“To get to work with such a modern, talented group of people is really exciting. I am a lucky, lucky girl,” she added.
The 41-year-old has managed to make red lips her trademark look and this is what she will be fronting for the campaign. The first advertisement will be for the brands Infallible Le Rouge lip colour.
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Gerard Butler is new face of L'Oreal - Jul 31, 2010
- Ash, Sonam, Frieda set to dazzle on Cannes red carpet - Apr 22, 2011
- Cole's 150-minute Cannes visit - May 20, 2012
- Aishwarya in aid of AIDS at Cannes - May 14, 2012
- Gwen Stefani is the new face of L'Oreal Paris - Jan 14, 2011
- Bollywood celebrity "wars" go international - Jan 11, 2011
- Julianna Margulies becomes the new face of L'Oreal Paris - Sep 27, 2010
- Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image) - May 14, 2012
- Millionairess Cheryl Cole won't mind cheap clothes - Nov 01, 2010
- Fake eyelashes Longoria's signature style - Jun 19, 2012
- Cheryl Cole named 'Most Photogenic Woman Of All Time' - Jan 14, 2010
- Gerald Butler Becomes The L'Oreal Paris Men's Expert - Jul 31, 2010
- My closest is a work of art: Gwen Stefani - Dec 30, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's endorsement sends hairspray sales soaring - Aug 09, 2010
Tags: advertisement, beyonce, beyonce knowles, cheryl cole, eva longoria, gwen stefani, infallible, l oreal, l oreal paris, lip colour, london jan, lucky girl, new face, paris girls, pop singer, red lips, singer gwen stefani, talented group