Some tips on how to redecorate your kids’ roomsFebruary 8th, 2011 - 8:27 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Feb 8 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Children deserve to feel that their room is theirs. This applies to the choice of colors and toys.
Situations like a new child coming into the family and kids growing up require their room to be redecorated.
As you set out to redecorate the room, don’t forget the obvious things that you need in the room. If you do not want the room to be turned into junkyard, it is best that you provide a space where they could store their toys. The toys include those that you bought for them and those that they “bought” themselves. Kids have a way of turning what you call junk into toys.
Painting is everything when it comes to decorating kid’s room. Choose child-friendly colors for the child’s room. Don’t just concentrate on the walls you could also splash the paints around places like on the ceiling fans, tables, wardrobes and other such places.
After putting everything in place, consider setting aside a corner for your child’s study. Get something to hold the child’s toy books. To get the child to concentrate at that corner, it will be very useful to put a chair and a table at the corner.
- 'Real Steel' - a real deal (IANS Movie Review) - Oct 07, 2011
- Rude flight attendants could be good thing, for a change (The Funny Side) - Jun 29, 2012
- Toying with ponies -- some horse sense this! - May 18, 2012
- Some ideas for DIY Halloween costumes - Oct 06, 2010
- Why not engage kids with homegrown fun during vacations? - May 28, 2011
- 'Green toys' pull visitors to Delhi expo - Jul 01, 2012
- Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish: Steve Jobs' speech at Stanford - Oct 06, 2011
- Painting bought as junk worth 40 mn pounds - Mar 25, 2011
- Only nautch girls for this Pakistani painter's canvas (With Images) - Apr 06, 2011
- Hudson preparing nursery room for second baby - May 03, 2011
- Kylie Minogue has clothes hanger phobia! - May 05, 2010
- Kylie Minogue's wardrobe is without hanger - May 06, 2010
- Saurabh Shukla defends adult content in films - Aug 10, 2012
- Mattel "toyologist" competition sparks child exploitation fears - Sep 28, 2010
- How to plan a New Year’s Eve party? - Dec 23, 2010