Singlesnet.com is truly freeJuly 28th, 2008 - 9:46 pm ICT by David M N James
Singlesnet.com is the new simplest and truly free dating site.
Singlesnett.com makes online dating easy by offering a genuine free trial, ensuring that subscribers understand that their free trials are available only for a period that has been described and well explained. SinglesNet.com is one of the most popular online dating subscriptions. With a compatibility matching system, it is possible to receive information on numerous potential matches, giving you the opportunity to search through many profiles to find that one special person.
Singlesnet.com allows you to send emails for free to paid members. Free members have similar access to those of SinglesNet.com, with a limit on how matches they may contact for free. Paid members may also initiate contact, automatically allowing those with free memberships to contact them without paying. Paying members allow you to communicate with featured members, including initiating conversations, e-mail by free members, and enhanced compatibility matching.Singlesnet.com allows members to contact others for free, though there is a limit on the amount you can contact it is one of the few sites offering such an opportunity. Singlesnet.com searches the database for potential matches by conducting a regional or zip code search, though there are not advanced search functions.
However, the website www.singlesnet.com is currently unavailable from some servers. Some distant surfers like those in Kenya and much of Africa have been trying to log into the website to no avail. This is a good dating site and surely some people have found matches in the singles net making it a prolific and leading free site, though not as free as it tries to sound.
- Website helps find look-alike soul mate! - Aug 30, 2011
- Google to include personal email in web search results - Aug 09, 2012
- Google now restricts Facebook access to Gmail contacts - Nov 06, 2010
- Now send email to your future self - May 26, 2012
- Log on to www.beautifulpeople.com to have 'good-looking' babies! - Jul 27, 2010
- EU probes Google over privacy - Mar 01, 2012
- Now, woo your secret crush with a Web-based 'calling card' - Jul 24, 2010
- Dating site believes that couple who look-alike find perfect love - Mar 25, 2011
- Microsoft's Hotmail gets a makeover - May 19, 2010
- Now, a dating site that caters to the 'ugly'! - Aug 21, 2010
- Light a Diwali diya at home - from miles away! - Oct 22, 2011
- No Pumpkin Carving Ideas? Go Online - Oct 21, 2010
- New social network allows drivers to call, email, text one another - Mar 16, 2011
- Now, a dating site that matches people via psychology - Aug 26, 2010
- 'Net bargaining' service booms amid China's fast-growing online-shopping industry - Sep 14, 2010